Chapter 56: Part 2

Keeis

"She Said Get Two Cartons Of Milk." I Said Looking At The List.

Me And Ashley Been Getting Real Serious Now So We Moved In Together. She Said She Was Gone Cook So She Made Me Go Shopping While She Was Getting Ready.

"Two Cans Of Beefy Onion. Where The Hell That's At?" I Said Walking Through The Aisle.

"It's On The Other Side To Your Right."

I Turned Around And Seen A Fine Lil'le Hispanic Girl. She Had Long Blonde Hair And Curves Out This World. She Had On Some Leggins With A T-Shirt That Was Tied Up In The Front Showing Her Belly Button Ring. She Hand On Some Black And Red Jays And A Nose Ring With Curly Hair. When She Smiled Her Dimple Showed And Her MakeUp Was On Fleek.

She Looked At Me And Smiled. "You Okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm Sorry. Where'd You Say It Was?"

"It's On The Other Side To Your Right."

I Nodded And Went To Turn My Cart But I Ran Into Something.

She Giggled. "You're Chris Brown's Cousin Right? Keeis."

I Chuckled. "Yeah. Ion Usually Get This But Yeah."

She Stuck Her Hand Out And I Shook It. "I'm A'Niece Malcome. I'm A Huge Fan Of Chris And I Follow Him Like Deeply. I Also Follow You On Instagram. You Go With Ashley Right?" She Asked.

"Who?"

"Ashley Wallace. Your Girlfriend."

"Right. Right. Ashley. Yeah. Yeah. That's My Girlfriend."

She Chuckled. "Umm. I Don't Know If You Do This Or Not But I'm Having A Party On The 27th And I Was Wondering If You Can Come And Host It."

I Thought About It For A Minute. "Yeah Umm. Just Dm Me The Info Since You Follow Me On Instagram And Me and My Homies Can Slide Through." I Responded.

"Or I Can Just Give You My Number."

I Just Looked Her.

"Well Are You Gonna Give Me Your Phone Or..."

I Quickly Took My Phone Out My Pocket And Gave It To Her. After She Put Her Number In It She Gave It Back And Smiled Walking Away.

Lord Be With Me.....

Chris

I'm Taking Amara Out On A Little Date So We Can Talk About Some Stuff.

"This Is Nice." She Spoke.

I Smiled. "Thank You. Thank You." I Said Pushing Her Chair In.

We Ordered Our Food And Once It Came We Decided To Talk. "What Did Dad Say To You When I Left?" She Asked.

"They Asked Me About Marrying You And If I Was Ready To Marry You."

"And What Did You Say?" She Asked.

"Of Course I'm Ready To Marry You. I Just Haven't Said Anything Because You Haven't Mentioned Anything."

"Chris I Am More Than Ready To Marry You. You Don't Have To Spend A Lot Of Time With Someone To Know They're The One."

I Smiled. She Amazes Me. She's Been Through So Much And She's Still Willing To Give Love Another Try.

I Kissed Her And Smiled.

My Phone Buzzed In My Pocket And I Noticed I Had A Text Message.

From:
Maria

Chris, It's An Emergency! Come To My House Now..