Chapter 78: HoneyMoon

Chris

"Baby Wake Up We Gone Miss Our Flight!" I Spoke Gently Shaking Amara.

"What Time Is It?" She Asked.

"Time For You To Wake That Ass Up!"

She Rolled Her Eyes And Got Up.

After She Got Dressed We Went Downstairs To Eat Our Breakfast. I Hate Eating Hotel Breakfast With A Passion!

"How About We Go To Denny's Or Somewhere?" She Asked.

"We Already Eating We Might As Well Finish. We Gotta Go At 9:30 Anyways." I Said Eating.

I Looked Up And Seen That The Housekeeping People Was Turning The Channel To Wendy Williams. I Hate Her. Why She Keep Popping up Everywhere?

Wendy:

So Amara And Chris Brown Got Married Last Night And I Wasn't Invited, But I Did See Some Pictures Online And Amara Posted A Picture Saying That She Was So Excited And She Also Said Thank You To Everyone who Came Out. All I Can Say Is Congratulations.

I Smiled A Little. About Time She Had Something Nice To Say.

"Babe!" Amara Spoke Snapping Me Out of my Thoughts.

"Whassup?" I asked.

"Take This Picture Of Me And this lady."

After u took the picture we headed out for our flight. We had a long flight to Jamaica and I couldn't wait to have a long dream about what I would do to her.

I guess what I was thinking showed on my face cause when she laughed I looked lost.

"What?" I asked.

"You should see yo damn face right now!"

I smiled. "I was just thinking."

We boarded our jet and we went straight to the back. For a minute we was taking pictures and posting them on our instagram and twitter and stuff.

"Babe, it still seems unreal." She smiled.

"Yeah I know! I Was Low key just thinking that!"

"Wait until you see what I packed for this honeymoon."

"I thought I told you nor to pack nothing imma tear off everything you got anyway."

She laughed. "No you're not. We're not gonna have sex this whole time. We're gonna relax!"

"We can relax in the hot bath after we have sex!"

"That's All You Think About."

"Well Now I can Think About Whatever I want now that you promised that Ian gotta use lotion no more!"

We laughed and laid down.

"I Seen you cry when I walked in." She said locking our fingers together.

"You the only one I ever cried over. Except that one time I cried over Nikki."

"Speaking of Nikki....--"

"Nah we on vacation, leave that in Atlanta."

She sighed. "I think I wanna move to LA."

I closed my eyes and thanked God silently. "Why you say that?"

"Because when we get Royalty I don't want to raise her in Atlanta. And plus I think Cameron would have more opportunities down there with his football. And the label is talking about switching me down there."