Chapter 65: She What?

Mijo

"Bae, I been calling You for Ever Now. You Need to answer the phone Man! Call me back damn!" I Hung up and sat down.

"You alright?" Ash asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You Sure?"

"Yeah. Imma Go home and see if the kids all good."

She nodded Nd I Walked out.

When I got home I seen lauren in the bed sleep. She lucky my kids sleep cause if they wasn't I Would've woke her up and Cussed her ass out!

I sat next to her and stared at her for a Minute. She look a little Pale So I assumed she didn't feel too good.

I stood up and went in the bathroom. To take a shower.

I been thinking about her using E money all day and I got a feeling something real fishy is up and ion like fish!

Good Thing E Is Gone Because I'm Asking Her Ass Tomorrow And Ion Give Two Farts.

Chris

Me And Amara Were Getting Dressed To Go To This Meeting With The Courts. I Really Want Royalty To Be With Me And Amara Where She Can Have A Family And Be Happy.

"Amara Come On Man We Gone Be Late!" I Said Knocking On the Bathroom Door.

"Chris I'm Coming I Can Only Piss Out One Hole!" She Yelled!

"Mara You Cum Faster Than You Pee." I Mumbled.

When She Walked Out She Hit Me In My Stomach. I Held my Stomach And Coughed.

*****
"Hello How Are You?"

"I'm Fine. This Is Chris My Fiancé." Amara Spoke. "Chris This Is David."

I Shook His Hand And Smiled Sitting Down.

"What Can I Help You With?"

"Well Umm, I Want Custody Of Royalty But Uhh.... I'm Not Sure Of We can Settle This Outside Of Court. I Don't Really Want To Spend Time Or Money On Court To Be Honest! I Can't Deal with The Anticipation And The Long Drag Ons."

"Well Mr. Brown, I'm Glad That You Chose Me Because I Have The Specialty For this Type Case. Now, First Let me Ask Are You Looking For Joint Or Full Custody?"

I Sighed. "Full Custody. But Ion Wanna Go To Court."

"Yes I Understand That. Now, If You And The Mother Can come To Terms With Settling Custody Disputes And We Could Possibly Settle This Out With The Both Of You."

I Looked Over At Amara And She Looked At Me.

"Umm, When Can We Meet?"

"It's Up To You But I Would Suggest You Two Meeting First And Then Coming To Me."

I Stood Up and Grabbed Amara Hand Sighing of Relief Shaking His Hand. "Will Do Thanks."

"No Problem. Just Make Sure You Touch My Hand At The Concert This Weekend."

****

"Yeah Now We Just Gotta Worry About Maya." I Spoke Taking My Cuff Links Off.

"We Don't Have To Worry About Anything. She'll See How Bad You Want To Be Apart Of Her Life So She'll Ease Up." Amara Spoke Rubbing My Shoulder. "What Time is Practice Over?"

"6 But Afterwards I'm Going To Mijo's House He Said He Got Something To Tell Me."

"You're Not gonna Be Back By The Time Dinner Is Ready You can Warm The Food Up."

"You Know I Hate Warming Food Up."

"Well You Just Gone Have A Shitty Booty!" She Laughed.

I Laughed And Kissed Her. "I Love You."

"I Love You More."

Mijo

I Paced The Floor Back And forth Wondering Why This Was In My Patio. Even Though I Already Knew The Answer.

The Doorbell Rang And I Answered It.

"Whassup?" Chris Spoke Walking Through The Door.

He Sat Down Taking Ehlyiah Out Her Seat Playing With Her. I Sat Across From Him And Pulled Out The Clear Pipe I Found.

"Look at This Shit Man."

He Looked At It And Bucked His Eyes.

"What's That?"

"What You Think Man."

"You Think It's Hers?"

"Ian Stupid Man. She Been Using! Yesterday I Seen White Powder On Her Face And In her Finger Nails! Not To mention The Powder In the Pots!"

"Damn." He Spoke. "Look Man, Ian Trynna Assume But I Think You Should Test Her."

"Man If I Did That She Gone Kill Me, What If It Was Baby Powder Or Some Shit. Ian Trynna Think The Worst."

"Mijo, You See This Pipe In Ya Hand? That's A Crack Pipe. You Seeing The Signs My Dude. If The Babies Came Out Fine She Must've Stopped Long Enough To Have The Babies."

"Yeah That Make Sense. But Still even Though I Know She Doing it I Wanna See If She Gone Come Clean."

He Put Ehlyiah In Her Seat and Sighed.

"So What Happened With That meeting?"

"Man, We Gotta Sit And Talk With Maya About Seeing If we Can Come Up With Some Type of Conclusion."

"I Hope It Work Out Man."

"Thank You."

I Stayed a Little Longer And Left. Going Home All I Can Think About Is My Baby Girl. I Wish Maya Could Just Let Me Have Her. I Know Maya And I Know She Not going Down Without A Fight And That Might Mean Physical Too. But Knowing Amara She Might Not Want to Do That.

I Picked My Phone Up And Texted Her.

To:

ShaMaya

Meet Me At Vetrans Tomorrow At 9.

-------------
YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY?

I HAD ALREADY BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER BEFORE I FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS ACTUAL CUSTODY BATTLE.

LOL DANG HE WAS READING MY MIND.

LET'S CONGRATULATE OUR BAE FOR HIS WIN!

WE LOVE YOU CHRIS!

SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

THIS BOOK IS GONE BE

2 MORE CHAPTERS.

BUT GUESS WHO'S ALREADY

WORKING ON THE SEQUEL!!??

I LOVE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!