Chapter 42:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS

Amara

Chris Birthday Is Finaly Here And I Couldn't Be More Excited. I Think This Is The Best Party I Could've Thrown.

I Talked Him Into Flying His Mom And Sister Down Here And They Know About It Already.

With The Help Of My Mom, Shavone, And Mijo, We Made Sure that This Was Best He'd Ever Have. And No Drama Of Course!

"Okay So, Lets Run Through The Checklist One More Time. Cake.." I Stated.

"Check." Shavone Responsed.

"Balloons, Venue, VIP, Guest list Music, Video, Dj..."

"Chek, Check, Check, Check, Check, Check, Check."

"Matching Colors, Now All We Need Is Tootie and Mommy."

She Smiled. "Check."

I Looked Up And Seen His Mom And Tootie Coming Our Way. I Smiled And Hugged Her Warmly.

"You Look Gorgeous!"She Said.

I Smiled. "Thanks And So Do You. You Don't Look A Day Over 25."

She Flicked Her Hair And Hugged Shavone.

"Omg I Cannot Believe This. I'm Meeting You Again! Is This Your Real Hair? Is Your Booty Real Cause My Co-worker Said It Wasn't." Tootie Said Making Me Laugh.

I Laughed And Hugged Her. "Every Thing From My Neck And Down Is Mine. The Hair Isn't!" I Said Laughing. "Mommy And Tootie This Is My Sister Shavone. Shavone This Is Mama Joyce And Lytrell."

She Smiled And Hugged Them. "Nice To Meet You."

"You Too. Chile When We Get In The House Make Sure You Eat Some Of This Here Food In My Bag Honey You Look Like You Don't Eat." Joyce Said Making All Of Us Laugh.

****
"You Know What, This Might Be The Best Party He Has Ever Had." Joyce Smiled Looking Around.

"I Hope He Likes It."

"You Know You Should've Put Mexican Hats Around Too. That Way He Can Celebrate Cinco De Mayo Right?" Ashley Spoke.

We Laughed At Her.

"Pray For The Children." Mama Joyce Said Touching Her Shoulder.

"Photo Booth And Everything Mara You Went Out." Tootie Said.

"The Cake Is Going To Be Gorgeous! I Can't Wait!"

"So Are You Guys Gonna Get Lucky?" Tootie Asked.

I Looked At Mama Joyce Who Was Looking Around. "I don't Know To Be Honest. I Haven't Really Been With Anybody Besides You Know..."

They Nodded. "I Understand. Bit Just Make Sure You Wrap It Up." She Said Making Us Laugh.

I Looked At My Phone That Was Vibrating In my Hand And Walked Away To Answer It.

"Hello?" I Answered.

"Baby."

I Smiled. "Yeah."

"I Don't Feel Good."

"You Better Get Better Before The Fifth Mr. Brown."

He Coughed. "I Always Get Sick Before My Birthday. I Ain't doing Nothing For My Birthday."

I Laughed. "Yes You Are. Even If We Go To The Hospital You Are."

He Smacked His Lips. "Come Over."

"Is That A Booty Call?" I Asked.

He Laughed. "You Ain't Giving Me No Booty So No. This A Cuddle Call."