Chapter 59: Will You Marry Me.

Chris

"Okay Keeis. Shut Up Now."

"Imma Say It One More Time Will You Marry Me SPLAT Looking Boay!" He Said Laughing Again.

"Keeis Man Shut Up!" Mijo Yelled.

He Been Singing Lookin' Boy Since We Got Done Setting Up The Dinner I Had Planned For Amara.

"Yo Mama So Slow She Can't Cook MINUTE RICE LOOKIN BOY!!" He Sang Louder.

I Turned Around And Slapped His Sunglasses Off His Face. Mijo Laughed So Hard He Could've Pissed On Hisself.

***

"Number 6 Has The Lead He's Going In For A Touchdown Aaaannnndddd HE SCORES!!"

Me And Amara Stood Up Clapping And Cheering.

"My Baby Going To The Pros!" She Said Getting Her Jacket.

"Right! But Umm, what You On Tonight?"

She Thought For A Minute. "Umm... I Wanted To Take Cameron Out Why?"

I Smiled.

I Was More Than Sure I Want Amara To Be Mrs. Christopher Maurice Brown. I Love Her With Everything In Me. I Just Hope She Agree With Me. We Been Through So Much Stuff. And It's Some Stuff Y'all Don't Even Know We Been Through And It Was My Fault But She Still Stayed.

"Babe!" She Said Nudging Me A Little.

"Whassup Ma." I Chuckled.

"You Good?" She Asked.

I Nodded. "Yeah I Just Thought About Something."

"Like What?"

I Smirked. "Imma Take You Out After We Done With Caneron."

She Looked At Me And Smiled. "Okay."

***

"Chris Why Are We Going To Mama J's House This Late At Night?"

Through All The Cazy Drama That Went Down I Conviced My Mama To Move Down Here With Us.

"Just Sit Here I'll Be Right Back."

I Took My Seatbelt Off And Walked In The House.

"Hey Mama." I Smiled Kissing Her Cheek.

"Hey Baby. It's In My Room On The Dresser." She Said Stiring Her Big Pot.

I Walked In Her Room And Grabbed The Flowers And The Card And Walked Back Outside.

"What's This?" Amara Asked.

"Nothing Much." I Said Pulling Out The Drive Way.

"Where We Going?" She Asked.

"Home So You Can Change Because You Not Going Nowhere With Me Looking Like That." I Said Pointing At Her Outfit.

She Looked Down. "Why? What's WrongWith This?"

"Why You Wearing One Leg Out, One Leg In? Either You Gone Be Hot Or Cold." I Said Looking At The Road.

She Had On A Jumpsuit But One Side Was Shorts And The Other Side Was Pants And One Sleeve Was Long And The Other Was Short.

"But You Can Wear Teddy Bears On Yo Sneakers Though?" She Asked.

I Smacked My Lips. "You Wearing Heels You Probably Can't Even Walk In."

She Pointed To My Shoes. "Chris, What Are THOOOOOOOOSE!!!" She Said Laughing.

I Bust Out Laughing Holding My Stomach.

"That Was Funny." I Said Catching My Breathe.

I Know I'm Making The Right Move Wanting To Marry Her.