Chapter 19: Virginia

Vote/comment

Amara

Dingggggg dong!

I sat up in my bed and waiting for Cameron to run in my room as usual smiling.

"Can I open it!" He asked smiling.

I smiled and pulled the covers back holding my hand out."Yeah come on."

He grabbed my hand expand walked downstairs. I fixed my shirt and my joggers I bought when I was with LaLa.

"Come on mom. He's waiting!" He said anxiously.

I laughed. "Okay I'm ready."

He opened the door and smiled.

"Chris!"

They hugged and chris walked in hugging me.

"I smell food!" He said walking in.

"Of course you do fat boy." I said lowly.

"What?" He asked.

"I said good for you, oh joy!" I lied.

"Uh huh." He laughed.

****

Is ya man in the flo'!

If he ain't, lemme know

The dance game sang as Cameron and Chris danced to it.

Chris was a little too into it because he barely danced he spent half the time singing.

"This aint no video!" I laughed.

The doorbell rang and I ran to answer it just to see Shavone and Ashley standing there. Smiling and holding up bags.

I laughed and stepped to the side so they could come in.

"Thats my song!" Ashley said walking in.

"Why does she have on a wool hat and mittens and it's 80˚s outside?" I asked closing the door.

"I knew I seen that high yellow piece of chunky marshmallow buttons in front of us von!!!" Ashley said smiling.

"Oh God!" I said rolling my eyes laughing.

"Aunty Vonvon!!!!" Cameron said walking up to Shavone said hugging her legs.

She smiled and hugged him back.

"Umm, I hope you guys didn't  mind that I invited Chris over for dinner." I stated turning the tv off.

"Girl naw, he can stay!" Ashley said looking at him across the room.

I laughed.

●●●●

"What's next for you?" Shavone asks Chris.

"Well..." He started !heading his throat. "Next week I'm going going to Virginia for my high school's talent show as a special guest. And uhh.... I have a special guest coming with." He said looking at me.

"Who is it?" Cameron asked smiling.

"Amara."

I choked on my food I'm shock.

"What?" I asked wide eyed.

"We're going to Virginia!!" Cameron cheered.

I just sat there in shock. I was going to Virginia and didn't even know it. I bet you Skip knew about this the whole time and didn't even tell me. I shook my head mentally but in the outside I was still staring in space.