Chapter 26: House Visit

Amara

I knocked on the door until he opened it. I banged on the door so hard I could've punched a while in it.

Once he opened it I walked in.

"Yeah. Sure you can come in." He said closing the door.

"I know I can. I paid to half of this." I said crossing my arms.

"Whassup ma." He asked.

"We need to talk."

He smirked walking up to me.

"About what?"

I out my hand up.shaking my head.

"Don't even." I said crossing my arms. "What happened at the studio the other day?"

He chuckled.

"With yo dude?"

"Glad you remembered. Now you don't have to play dumb. Now tell me what happened."

He sighed.

"I told him what was up." He shrugged.

"How bout I knock you down? Tell me what happened."

"I told him the truth. That you was always gone be mine and that I know where home is. I told him that we shouldn't have no tension on the tour."

"The only thing that was true about what you just said was the fact that you two shouldn't have no tension on the tour."

He chuckled.

"Ain't nothing funny Nayvadious. Every time I think I like somebody you always running them off."

"Y'all together or something now? Why you taking up for him now?"

"No we're not together but if we ever get there you need to stop being a jerk! If you can find you Sabrina let me find my love."

I pushed him and grabbed the door handle but turned to face him.

"The next time he tells me that you said something, I'm gone do worse than what I did. I know you two have practice tomorrow. You need to apologize!"

I opened  the door but he stopped me.

"Amara. I noticed that you didn't deny that you were done with me. You never said anything about the fact that I know where home is. We've been down this road before. I'm picking Cameron up tomorrow." He smiled and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and went To my car. I know I came out here by own will, but he still could have gave me some gas money. I mean he does live all the way out in the duck off. I don't know why, I guess it's because he thinks that his fans won't find him there.

But what he fails to realize is that his fans left him when we divorced.

I pulled into the gas station and parked in front of a gas tank. I put my glasses on and walked inside.

"Can I get 40 on 4." I asked handing my money over to the person behind the counter.

I nodded and walked out to my car.

On my way out to my car I bumped into someone hoping it wasn't a fan I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry." I looked up and seen someone that I never wanted to see again.

"Amara?" They asked.

"Curtis?"

He smiled.

"How you been?" He smiled holding his hand out.

I looked at him and ram out to my car.

Forget this gas, somebody else can take it. Imma just call Chris and he can stay on the phone with me until I get in my bed.

●●●●●
Surpriseeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's DAY!!!!

2015 VALENTINE'S day

6:20pm