Chapter 13: Date Night

Amara

I was in the studio working on my last song for my album. Shavone was here with me because she wrote the song for me.

Celebra'n a breaking up

Oh oohhh oh!

"Stooop stop stop!" Shavone said stopping the music.

I sighed.

"What now?"

"This is a women's anthem about breaking up! It's suppose to be joyous! We want them to get out the house not eat ice cream and watch Broke Back Mountain."

I sighed and crossed my arms .

"Somewhere around the world there is a rappers ex wife who has friends who never lets her get over their divorces like you. So this is your chance to let them know you're going through the same thing, therefore, sing this song like you mean it!"

I sighed.

"Fine!"

Celerba'n a breaking up

Oh oooh oh!

Bartender go head and

Po' me a little Mo'

Tonight we gone have us

A good time.

Oh!

Ladies this yo song so

As soon as this come on

You should get out on the

Flo' gone and get to sexy

On. If you know that

You better than the new

Girl that he on, gone head

And tell 'em now you gone

miss me when I'm gone.

I'm out!

I smiled and walked out the booth.

"Now this is the type of music that makes you wanna get out and put ya sexy dress on and get bodied." She said smiling.

"Whatever. I gotta go. Cammy has school in the morning." I said grabbing my purse and walking out.

"Bye love you!" She yelled after me.

Chris

I can't stop thinking about Nikki. Ever since she gave me her number we been talking and we set up a date tonight to see if she would like to catch up.

I parked in front of the restaurant and have the valet my keys.

"Take care of my baby." I patted him on the back and walked inside.

I walked up behind her. She stood up and grabbed her purse like she was about to leave. As soon as she turned around she bumped into me.

I smiled.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"Home. My date didn't show." She sarcastically said crossing her arms.

"He's here now. So you sit down." I walked around her and sat down.

"I have a shop to run, I have a house to take care of, I have a family at home, and you wanna come up here late, I could be anywhere else right now bu--"

"But you're here with me, so sit down and enjoy our time together." I smiled.

She sighed and sat down.

●●●●●●

"Sorry for coming late." I said walking her to her car.

"That hasn't changed one bit. You always have been late. So it doesn't surprise me that you were late this time. And your always sorry." She turned around and faced me leaning on her car.

"Imma try to change that." I smiled.

Out of nowhere I seen a flash. Then another one. Before I knew it all these cameras were coming everywhere.

Chris is it true to you and Nikki Lewis went on a date tonight?

Chris what is it like dating Nikki Lewis again?

Are you currently dating Nikki?

All these questions...

I quickly put her in her car.

"Call me when you get home!" I said closing her door.

I jogged over to mine and pulled off, this is crazy. They know everything!

●●●●●●

Do y'all hate me?

Lol, sorry guys.

Vote/comment!