Chapter 60: Family Problems

Cameron

"Have You Talked To Your Dad?" My Friend Javiere Asked.

I Shook My Head. "No. Me And My Dad Ain't Really Cool Like That. Ian Tripping Though. Chris Has Been More Of A Dad To Me Though."

"Oh. My Dad Been In The Army Since I Was 3 Years Old. My Mama Said He Come Back In 3 Years But Ion Really Want Him To To Be Honest. I Like When It's Just The Three Of Us. Me, My Mama, And My Younger Brother." My Other Friend Isis Spoke.

I Been Talking To Them Since I Was In Kindergarten And We Been Tight Ever Since. Me, Isis, Javiere, And His Brother Jaccob.

"My Dad Tries To Make An Effort In My Life But That's Only Because He Knows I'll Make It In The Pros One Day. He's Too Focused On His Music Career To Give Cares About Me."

I Dapped Him Up. "Me Too."

My Phone Rang And It Was An Unknown Number. I Stood Up And Walked Out The Room.

"Hello?" I Answered.

"What's Up Cameron."

"Dad?"

"Yeah. How You Been?"

"I'm Good. How You Got My Number?"

He Chuckled. "I Had It In My Phone But It's Broke So I Had To Use Somebody Elses. What's Up Though? What You Doing?"

"Nothing Chilling With Javiere And Isis."

"I'm Going On Tour In A Few Minutes I Want You To Come With Me To A Couple Cities."

I Thought About It. I Always Been On Tour With My Mom Most Of The Time But I Don't Really Like The Thought Of Being On Tour With Him.

"I Gotta Think About It." I Said Brushing My Waves.

He Sighed. "Alright. But Umm.... I Gotta Go"

"Aight." I Hung Up And Walked Back In The Room.

"Who Was That?" Isis Asked.

"Future." I Mumbled Playing The Game.

"What Did He Want?" She Asked.

I Paused The Game Walking To My Mini Fridge.

"He Want Me To Go On Tour With Him."

"Well Are You Gonna Go?"

I Shrugged My Shoulders Drinking My Gatorade. "Maybe."

"I Think You Should Go. Because That's Probably A Once In A Lifetime Thing." Javiere Spoke.

"Knowing My Mom And Chris They'll Probably Say No. Which Is Fine With Me."

"Cameron." Isis Called.

I Ignored Her Already Knowing What She Was Gonna Say.

"Cameron." She Semi- Yelled.

I Still Ignored Her. "Really Cameron. You Gone Ignore Me?"

"Ohhhhh! 3 Pointer!" I Laughed Focusing At The Game.

"Fine Then. I Was Only Trying To Help.

"Thank You Ice But It Ain't Up To Me. I Just Think It's Better If I Don't Go."

She Rolled Her Eyes. "Whatever." She Mumbled.

I Smacked My Lips. "I Know You Ain't Mad."

She Laughed. "No."

"Cameron What You Gone Do For Your Birthday. You Know It'll Be Here Faster Than We Know It."

I Smiled. "Yeah I Know. But Ion Really Wanna Do Nothing Big I'm Only Turning 13."