Chapter 35: I Ran Into Your Ex

Dedicated to Flawlesslover Thank You for reading.

°°°°
Amara

Me and Ashley were at the mall shopping. I needed to find me something to wear for Me and Chris' date this Wednesday.

"Girl I need to sit down I'm tired." Ashley spoke making me laugh.

"We only been walking around for 45 minutes and you're already tired?"

"Don't judge me."

I laughed. "Whatever."

"Speaking of don't judge me. Does he know that you and Mr.Honest going on a mini tour together?" She asked.

I sighed. "No. I don't wanna tell him either. I'm scared he's gonna flop out and get mad." I said looking at dresses.

"Amara, stop doing that. Chris is nothin like Mr. Candy Shop. Its okay. I promise you he's understanding. You see how he takes care of Cameron. He'll understand."

I sighed. "Fine. I guess."

She held up a dress to my body and smiled. "You should try this on."

"No thank you. I can't even fit the dress we picked out for my album release. Which reminds me... I need to find another one."

She sighed. "I just found you one. Go put it on."

I turned around and walked into the dressing room area but as I turned the corner I bumped into somebody.

I quickly looked up hoping it wasn't a crazy fan but when I looked up I seen Nikki.

"Amara.... Nice to see you again." She smirked.

I slightly smiled. "Yeah. Thanks. You too." I said quickly.

"Look, Amara, I know you heard about me and Chris, but that is way over." She said touching my shoulder.

I looked at her hand and then at her.

"Actually...." I said removing her hand off of me. "I have, and trust me I know that's over with. It's cool. You didn't have to tell me that." I stated.

"I've seen you two in the blogs. You make a great couple." She smiled.

"Thank you." I tried to walk away but she called my name. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Listen, I know Chris can be attractive. Really, really, really, attractive--"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, get to the point." I said crossing my arms.

"But, it's a side that you don't know."

"It's also a side of me that you don't know. And you're about the figure it out in a few minutes if you don't watch yourself."

"Oh-ho-ho.... Look who grew some balls." She smiled crossing her arms.

"I'm about to grow a fist if you don't get your scrawny little behind out my face." I said stepping closer.

"Or what?" She asked tempting me.

"You'll find out. Try me."

She looked me up and down and chuckled shaking her head aS she turned around walking away.

"Crazy broad." I spoke walking away.

-------

"And you didn't tell me?" Ashley semi yelled.

"That's why I didn't tell you." I spoke.

"So you gone tell him?"She asked.

"I'm good. He don't need no more stress he's already under enough."