Chapter 32: Her Parents.. but mostly her dad

Chris

"Come on man, stop playing." Keeis groaned while he was sleep.

I laughed and put the feather back in his nose.

He jumped up wide eyed.

"Chris man stop playing!" He yelled.

"What you so happy for?" Mijo asked chuckling.

"I got some cuddy last night." I smiled.

"We know that's a lie. You ain't getting no action no time soon." Keeis said goin in the fridge.

"I got the girl of my dreams!" I smiled looking at the ceiling.

"The wet ones?" Keeis asked.

Mijo laughed.

"I hate you."

"Okay for real, tell me about this girl. Who is she?" Mijo asked.

"Amara."

"Oh now I know you lying! You can have any girl in the world you want but the women I know you ain't getting for sure is Lauren, Amara, and Nikki. Both of em!" Keeis laughed eating a spoonful of cereal.

I stuck my middle finger up and looked at Mijo.

"Anyways, like I was saying. Me and Amara made it official. Last night."

"You finally did it! What made you grow the balls to tell her?"

"You."

He laughed. "You gay."

"Not that way fool. I was just thinking about how you got married and settled down and I can't even get married. But with Amara, I feel different. Like I can do this."

My phone vibrated in my pocket.  I smiled as I answered it walking to the next room.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Hey babe. Whassup?"

"Nothing just chill in with Mijo and the Keeis. Whassup?" I asked leaning up against the door.

"Nothing much. Just chilling with my family. Speaking of which, I want you to meet my parents."

My heart dang near dropped in the pit of my stomach.

"Uh, okay, when?" I asked.

"I was hoping tonight but if you can't I'll reschedule."

"Nah baby, tonight's good. Tell me what time and I'll be there."

"Okay."

After talking a few more minutes we hung up and I went back in the room with Mijo and Keeis.

"You don't masturbating?" Keeis laughed.

I sarcastically laughed with him. "You done being on my sack?"

He stopped laughing.

"Do she got a sister or a cousin? I know she got a fine sister but she with that white dude. What's his name? Robert Thicke?"

Me and Mijo laughed.

"Robin Thicke stupid. And yeah that's who she with. But don't worry she got a brother you might be interested in." I joked.

"That's not funny Chris. Look I'm lonely over here."

"She got a crazy god sister for you! You know you like them crazy chicks." I laughed walking towards the door.

"Where you going?" Mijo asked.

"Don't trip. Just don't Mess my house up!"

●●●●●