Chapter 47: At My End

"Say That Again Please?"

He Sighed. "Looked, Shavone I Love You So Much And I Don't Ever Want You To Forget That. It's Just That After 7 Years a Of Being Together, Our Whole Childhood, And Then 3Hard Rocky Years of Marriage It's Just Really A lot."

I Felt The Tears Forming And I Tried To Fan Them Away. "Be Honest With Me Robin."

He Sighed. "Fine. I'm Not in Love With You Anymore."

I Couldn't Hold It Anymore. I Broke Down In Front Of Him. Something I Promised Myself I Would Never Do.

He Sighed. He Didn't Do Anything... He Just Sat There And Watched Me Cry. He Did Give Me A Paper Towel... Like That Did Something.

"Shavone You Will--"

I Cut Him Off Pointing To The Door. "Get Out." I Said In Between Heavy Breaths.

He Sighed And Walked Out.

I Just Sat There Hurt, Broken, Confused, And Humiliated. How In The HELL???

Amara

I Been Laying In My Bed Since I Woke Up At 8:30. I Didn't Plan On Doing Anything. Cameron Is Still Sleep So I Guess He Didn't Wanna Do Anything Either. All Night I Stayed Up Watching Sparkle, Color Purple, And The Greenmile.

I Ate Ice Cream Ordered Pizza And Prank Called A Few People. I Was Really Bored.

I'm Guessing You're Wondering Why Huh? Well, Me And Chris Aren't Together And It's Tearing Me Apart.
He Hasn't Called Me Not Once And It Makes Me Think If He's Thinking About Me At All.

I Closed My Eyes And Got Comfortable. My Phone Rung And I Looked At Ring. I Looked At The Name And Decided Not To Answer It.

I Understand Shavone Wanna Check On Me But Ion Feel Like Answering The Phone Right Now. I'll Text Her And Let Her Know I'm Good But Later.

Chris

"Raaaaaahhhh" I Smiled Making Noises At Royalty.

"Dada?" She Clapped Her Hands.

I Picked Her Up And Kissed Her Cheek.

"Yo!" Mijo Hollered Walking In The Door.

I Looked At Him And Nodded. "Whassup!"

He Looked At Royalty And Grabbed Her. "Bro You Sure She Yours? She Is Beautiful."

"Shut Up."

He Laughed. "You Couldn't Deny Her Of You Tried."

I Sat Down Putting My Shoes On. "Where You Going?"

"I Can't Put My Damn Shoes On? Damn."

He Laughed. "Nigga You Not Putting Yo Shoes On For Ya Health."

"It's Exercise. You Know, Something You need To Do."

He Gave Me A Straight Face And I Laughed.

"Nah. I'm Going By Amara's Parents House."

"Why? Y'all Ain't Together No More."

"Pops Wanna Talk To Me. And Plus I Wanna spend Time With My Son."

"Bruh Be Honest Wimme Aight."

I Nodded. "Shoot."

"You Still Love Her?"

"Who Maya? Hell Nah Man, We Just CoParenting Nothing Else."

He Chuckled. "No, Amara."

I Sighed. "I Mean... At One Point-"