Chapter Thirty Two

CHARLOTTE POV

Her eyes were squinted, her head tilted as she looked at me, puzzled. She lifted a hand to start but dropped it again. She'd been like this for fifteen minutes now.

I let out a frustrated groan. "Seriously, Logan? You've seen it before, ate it and fucked it. Just hurry up already."

She furrowed her brows and looked at me. "But I've never shaved it before. We wouldn't want me snipping something now, would we?"

She went back to staring. The girl was acting like this was brain surgery.

"Logaaan." I drew out.

"Fine, fine." She placed a chaste kiss right above my pussy. "Sorry if I hurt you." She spoke into my sex.

I shook my head and stayed still.

She had a concentrated look on her beautiful face, her tongue poking out. Logan helped me shower and most things but this was a first. Being pregnant with twins was kicking my ass. She pulled and opened my lips with care as she went on. I almost cooed at the innocent look she had. After she had finished, she helped me shower.

I was guided into bed to lay down and wait. Logan rushed her own shower and hurriedly changed. She climbed into bed, kneeling between my legs. I watched with adulation as she moisturized my entire body with the utmost devotion.

"Clothes?"

"No, I get too warm." I shook my head.

"Kool." She nodded.

She placed everything back. I opened my legs as she laid in between. It was routine for her to place kisses and rub my stomach until bed time. Logan would giggle every time they kicked or reacted to her voice. I was content with watching her be a dork.

The most amazing dork I've ever seen.

Sometimes I felt self conscious about how big I was, but Logan did her best to reassure me. I wouldn't be lying butt naked right now otherwise.

"Names?"

Her attention still on my stomach, "Naomi and Noah."

"Dylan and Gillian."

"I still don't know." She laughed.

"Me neither. We should've asked for the genders." I pouted.

"We'll find names. If not, we can just call them baby 1 and 2." She casually said.

"Please, tell me you're joking."

She crawled to my side with a grin. "Sure, babe."

I rolled my eyes and pushed her away.

"I'm kidding. Relax." She pulled me as close as I could get.

I missed sleeping on her.

***

"Ugh, being pregnant sucks." I complained to Jazz.

"Yeah, yeah." She sat next to me.

"Did you and Luke make up?"

"I guess. We're not good but okay. He's still in the dog house." She shrugged.

"So tell me, how's it going with Amy?"

Amy was a freelance photographer and recently bagged us a huge contract. Since I was pregnant, she offered to help Jazz and she'd been in town a while now. Logan wasn't exactly happy about it at first. Well, she still wasn't. But she knew it was just work and Jazz agreed to work with her. I wasn't around her much and my business needed the help.