Chapter Thirty Nine

LOGAN POV

The light peeked through the curtains, telling me that it was morning. Char stirred and groaned in my arms. I looked down to see a frown on her sleeping face and I couldn't resist kissing her. She hummed but didn't wake up.

"Wakey wakey, pretty girl." I whispered in her ear.

"Uh uh." The stubborn girl groaned.

I rolled on top of her naked body. "Come on, I'm hungry. Have breakfast with me?"

Her eyes fluttered open, revealing my favorite shade of green. "For food or me?"

I moaned when she held my hard dick in her small hands. Stupid morning wood!

"Okay, first you then food." I buried my face in her neck.

***

"Mom mentioned something to me." I told her, setting her plate down.

"Okay?" She looked up and smiled in gratitude.

I sat next to her with my own plate. "Remember how I told you she thought I was a boy?" Char nodded, chewing her food. "Well, she thought that we should have the boys tested. Just in case."

She tilted her head. "To check if they're like you?"

"Yeah." I said trying determine her reaction.

"If that's what you want, but either way it doesn't matter or change anything. They're ours." She leaned over and kissed me.

I smiled against her lips. "I know, but I'd like to be prepared. Also, it wasn't fun thinking I was a boy then suddenly I'm a girl." I said after we separated.

"Point taken. We'll have them tested." She stole a piece of my bacon.

After breakfast we went for our babies. Mom seemed hesitant to hand them over but eventually gave them to us.

"Bring them back after you're done." She said seriously.

"What, why?" I furrowed my brows.

"You think I don't see Charlotte's neck? If you both decide to continue, I don't need my grandbabies around that." She squinted her eyes at us.

I could see Char's face flushed in embarrassment and I almost choked on nothing.

"Mom!" I looked around us, for no particular reason.

"What?" She shrugged. "I get it, you guys just made up. Bring them back." She shooed us out.

"I can't believe that just happened." Char whined once we were in the car.

I giggled and held her hand, kissing the back of it.

Once we reached the hospital, we both took a baby each and went in. We spoke to the doctor and was told everything would take a few hours to complete. Char and I filled out whatever forms were needed and sat waiting. The testing was done, we just waited for the results.

"Why's it taking so long?" I asked, bouncing my leg.

Char placed a hand on my knee to stop me. "Relax, it should be here soon."

I leaned over and looked directly into her breasts as she fed River. Ryan was asleep in the carrier.

"This is weird, I'm staring directly at your boobs and I'm not horny." I commented.

"Maybe because your child is having lunch." She rolled her eyes.

"Right, yeah." I leaned back and resumed bouncing my leg.