Chapter 31- A visitor

Sam had decided to start taking up karate again, meaning there were now three students with Miyagi- Do. Well Y/N wasn't an official student but Daniel still considered her one. Y/N was reluctant, though. She was worried about the other Cobra Kai's finding out, especially Miguel. Johnny didn't mind, he knew she was loyal to him but the other students were practically brainwashed.

Y/N's alarm went off, signaling it was time to get up. she quickly got up and started doing her workouts. Sit-ups, pushups, planks, squats, crunches, etc. After she did that, she fed Buddy and changed before walking out of her apartment, sliding on a pair of sunglasses. As she was leaving, Johnny and Miguel were leaving too, wearing their own pair of sunglasses. The three fist-bumped before hopping into Johnny's challenger, which got repainted to match the Cobra Kai colors and sped off to the dojo.

Soon the rest of the students arrived, with new kids coming as well. "Hey, can I borrow your phone?" Miguel asked as he slid off his shoes. "Sure," Y/N replied handing him her phone. He unlocked it and noticed her background picture, which made him smile.

"Nice background

"Nice background." He complimented. Y/N glanced over at her phone and laughed. "You don't mind do you?" She asked. He chuckled. "No, I think it's sweet."

Y/N smiled and walked to the locker room, changing into her white gi before walking back out. Miguel was still on her phone so she walked over to Aisha, Bert, and Hawk who were standing in front of two new kids.

"What do you think? Shithead One and Shithead two?" Hawk asked, studying them. Y/N rolled her eyes, " I was thinking more Mary-Kate and Asshat." Aisha stated, making Hawk laugh. "Well, I'm Chris-" One of the kids started, before Hawk cut him off. "Did I say you could speak?"

"Guys look they're just messing with you." Miguel reassured, walking over to them, "Thanks, man." Chris replied, high-fiving him. "Besides, everyone knows your names are Assface and Douchebag." Miguel mocked. Y/N nudged him with her elbow. "Be nice Mig." She scolded playfully. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Only because you asked." He said pecking her cheek. Y/N felt her face heat up. They weren't even dating and he was affectionate. Imagine how he would be if they were.

Suddenly the bell to the shop rang, signaling someone had walked in. Y/N looked up to see a scary look man, who had to at least be in his 60's walk into the, a duffle bag clenched in his hands. "Who's that?" Hawk asked Miguel and Y/N. "I don't know," Miguel replied, studying the man. Whoever he was, he looked like someone not to mess with.

"Can we, uh help you, sir?" Y/N asked politely, walking over to the man with Miguel. The man looked her up and down and smirked, "No, but maybe I can help you." He replied. Miguel gripped Y/N's hand tightly. "Hey," Johnny said coming out of his office. "Uh, Sensei.." Miguel trailed off, pointing at the man. The man brushed past the two kids and started talking to Johnny. "He's a bit intimidating," Y/N mumbled to Miguel. "You've got that right." He mumbled back.

Soon Johnny called everyone to line up and they all got into their spots, waiting for his instruction. "Class we have a visitor. This is Mr. Kreese." Johnny announced, gesturing to the man. "He's just an observer. Pretend like he's not even here. Mr. Diaz, warm them up."

Y/N was going to find it difficult to pretend that Kreese wasn't there. His overall presence unnerved her but she couldn't pinpoint why. Miguel bowed and everyone followed before getting into their positions. "Front kick!" Miguel yelled. Everyone did the front kick.

"Forward strike!" Everyone did the front strike.

"Side jab!"

Everyone dabbed, except for Y/N who just stood there confused. She glanced over to see Kreese staring at Johnny, the latter looking down in embarrassment. Was Johnny trying to impress him? "What the hell was that?" Johnny asked angrily. "We were just messing around. We have 11 and a half months until the next All Valley." Miguel replied with a shrug. "Yeah, besides, we already know how to kick ass," Hawk added with a smug grin. Everyone except Y/N laughed in agreement.

"Oh, yeah, really, huh?  So, you know everything. There's nothing left to learn, huh?" Johnny asked. Aisha started giggling, making Johnny look at her confused and angry. "What's so funny Ms. Robinson?" He asked, walking over to her. "I'm sorry, Sensei. You just wouldn't understand." She replied, still giggling. "Try me." He retorted. "It's a snake do."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. What the hell is a snake do?  "What's a snake do?" Johnny asked, confused. All the students, except for Y/N, put their hands up, making it look like a snake, and started hissing. Y/N dropped her head into her hands. This was not going well. "Quiet!" Johnny yelled.

"5:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. Corner of Fulton and Raymer. You don't show, and you're off the team. Class dismissed." Johnny spat before walking towards his office, Kreese behind him. Miguel looked at Y/N confused and she just shook her head, not knowing what the deal was.

Y/N walked over to Johnny's door and knocked, making the two men turn around. "Sorry to interrupt sensei, just wanted to ask if you needed me to lock up." She stated. That's not what she needed but it was a good excuse. "No. I'm fine." He replied shortly. "Ok, well see you tomorrow." She said before turning around. "Hold on there a second." The voice of Kreese called. Y/N stopped in her tracks and turned around. "What's your name, kid?"

"Y/N, sir. Y/N L/N." She replied. "I noticed you were the only one who took Mr. Lawerence's class seriously, today." He stated. "Well I  respect Sensei's decisions and if he wanted you to observe us, then he must've wanted you here to see what we can really do." She replied timidly. Kreese made her nervous.

"Interesting. Name is Y/N, correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"Mr. Lawrence tells me you're his best student. Did you compete in the All Valley?"

"No, sir."

"Why not?"

"I don't believe in fighting for points, sir."

"Why not?"

Y/N gulped. She didn't want to have to explain why to this man she barely knew. Johnny, noticing the distressed look on her face cut in. "Y/N why don't you go home and get some rest. Remember, 5:00 a.m."

"Yes, sensei." She replied. She bowed to the two men before walking out of the office. "Good kid," Kreese said thoughtfully. Johnny hummed in agreement. "Surprising that your best student is a girl," Kreese added. Johnny's head snapped up.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm just saying. Women aren't meant to fight and yet you claim she's your best student. If she's the best, why did Diaz win the trophy?"

Johnny gulped. "She chose not to compete for personal reasons. That's all." Johnny stated, hoping the conversation would end. It was Y/N's business, not Kreese's. Kreese nodded. "Well, I'll be watching her. She has potential to be more." Kreese grinned. Johnny felt his heart drop. Johnny didn't want Kreese anywhere near his students but he decided to be generous and let him observe, give input. But Johnny made a promise to himself. If Kreese did anything to Miguel or Y/N, he'd kill him
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N Kreese is here!! I hate this man so much, that's why I made him have an interest in Y/N lol. Also for the picture, I tried to find a picture of Xolo and Billy but I couldn't find a good one. Anyways, love you all and stay hydrated