CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19

-

-

-

-

-

"MISS Vice President the President want's you to visit his office." My secretary said in the intercom.

"Why?" I ask shortly.

"He didn't say anything detailed about his request Miss VP, Im sorry." He apologized.

Hindi na ako tumugon sa huling sinabi ng sekretarya ko. Mabilis ko lang na inayos ang buhok at naglagay ng lip gloss sa labi ay tumayo na ako at naglakad palabas ng aking opisina.

This day is my sixth days in the office and despite of just sitting ang checking some papers, definitely an easy going work for me, I still wanted to give up this position. My whole day is boring as it is but I can't do anything but to work hard and make my father proud.

Paglabas ko sa opisina ay nasalubong ko ang sekretarya kong nakatayo na sa harap ng kanyang lamesa at halatang hinihintay ang paglabas ko. Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit napaka gastos ng opisina kong ito.

My personal office consists of my table, a set of sofa, bathroom, and a small meeting table. When I leave my office door my secretary's table is place on my left and in my right is an another worthy set of sofa and door that seperate my secretary's office to the hallway. And it is really tiring just walking to that space!

"You don't need to accompany me Mr. Heo nasa left wing lang naman ang opisina ni President Jiung." Utos ko saka nagsimula ng maglakad palabas.

Dahil nasa left side lang ng elevator ang opisina ni Tito Jiung ay derederetso lang ang ginawa kong paglakad. Dahil tagusan ang view ng salamin maagap na binuksan ng sigurong sekretarya ng Presidente ang pinto at saka ako binati.

"Good day, The President is waiting for you inside his office Miss VP." The woman in her fourties escorted me to the President's personal office.

As I enter the office I already plaster my smile to the President and walk confidently toward his office table and sit to the right side of his visitors chair.

"Good afternoon President Jiung, What can I do for you?" I ask politely.

"We have a problem to our shooting location. For your information our new producing movie is very expensive one." He said and look at me as if asking for my respond. He also looks like he is at his unpleasant situation.

"Yes, President. The FALSIFY  I have read that upcoming project and the plot is very thrilling and yes it is indeed expensive. What's the matter?" I responded after I remember the new projects that I read for my six days in work.

"Yes hija, Falsify is very loved and adored by many readers of that novel and as a producer and maker of that novel to become a movie, we got the copyright of the author and she wanted to maintain her plot. She hate the idea of changing some details of it and she threaten to withdraw if we'll do that. Though she added some scene for her readers to look forward to the movie." He explain that I can't still figure out the problem.

"So?" Inip na tanong ko pero hindi gaanong pinahalata.

"The location, She used an existing place in her novel and the place don't want to negotiate with us." Mga salitang mas nagpalinaw sa aking isipan.

"Why? Doesn't the owner want to advertise his or her place? It's their advantage, why did they reject our proposal? Isa pa, magbabayad naman tayo." Kuryosong lintanya ko.

"J.H refuse because it is not their method to advertise their hotel, they just don't want to be seen in any platform of television." Sagot ni Tito Jiung.