chapter eight

N I C O L A S

"He is going to be fine."

I sighed as I rubbed my face I waved my hand in the air telling the doctor to walk away. I turned to face Alfonzo who is now relieved.

"What I want to know is how the fuck does a simple task. Turn into this shit?" I asked. "I have no idea whatsoever but whatever he did definitely pissed off someone smart." He said as we both sat back down.

"Where are we on the ferrari person?" I asked "Dead end" He said making me stare at him.

"The woman leaned out of a window that is connected to a moving car and fired ten shots hitting every single one of my men. Not one bullet missed them, ten more are dead because of her. What the fuck do you mean dead end?"

Five of them died instantly, the rest bled out then died later on. "She is probably the one who shot Luciano so when he wakes up you can talk to him, happy?" He asked making me shake my head.

"Did you find her?" I asked making him scoff, "One of your best friends was just shot in both legs, tortured and left to die and you are asking me about a woman you met two days ago?" He asked as he stood up.

He shook his head as he walked away, I rubbed my beard then my eyes. Why am I obsessed with a woman who's name I do not even know?

Fucking pathetic.

I stood up and walked over to Luciano's hospital room to see him wide awake on his phone texting away, he looked up and smiled while I raised my eyebrows.

"I will be in a wheelchair for a while but I will walk. She just broke both my legs" He said as I closed the floor "She?" I asked as I crossed my arms against my chest "Describe her" I said.

"No can do boss" He said making me stare at him trying to see if he is under any drugs "What the fuck do you mean no can do?" I asked.

"My mouth is zipped." He said making me nod "So you are choosing to protect the woman who shot you and then shot ten of mine you are choosing to protect her?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yep" He said as I shook my head "I don't have the time or the energy Luciano, either speak now or let her go free." I said which made him smile.

I flipped him off as I walked out of the hospital room, I left the hospital overall then got into my car. I started it up and began to drive just as Alfonzo called me, "What?" I asked as I answered.

"Can you babysit Alex for me?" He asked making me hang up, I truly despise children which he knows so I don't know why he asked me that.

I pulled in front of my house then parked, I got out of my car and pressed the button to lock it as I walked into the foyer.

My new maids are moving a lot faster than my old maids, I let my old ones go after I personally gave them $300,000 each as a congratulations on surviving.

I walked into the elevator which took me to the third floor, I walked into my room then took off my clothes. I walked into my washroom and turned on the shower.

I did what I needed to in the washroom, I ate some food as I finished going through paperwork from today's incident. I put those files away then logged into my club's computer.