chapter twenty four

A N G E L I N A

"What is that? And who made it?"

I raised my eyebrows at Alfonzo and Alina, "Me-" Alina shoved Alfonzo to grab a plate then she stood in front of me, Alfonzo followed suit making me shake my head.

I gave Alina a slice of tiramisu then gave her a spoon, "I want a bigger piece than that" Alfonzo said making me squint at him as I cut a big piece and gave it to him.

They stood there in front of me eating it like they have been starved. "So you guys like it?" I asked and they nodded.

I gave them crème brûlée which they quickly downed in one go, "Jesus you fat fucks" I said as they both exhaled. "You are a goddess" Alfonzo said as he patted my shoulder.

He left the kitchen leaving me and Alina alone, "Wash the dishes" I said as I sat on the counter. She turned on the sink and began to wash them as I told her what happened.

"So Nicolas drugged Ilas because he asked you out?" She asked me, "Yep" I said making her smile. "What?" I asked.

"Romance, the mafia way" She said making me laugh, "This is great Angelina. You like him" She said making me nod. "I think I do" I said as I patted her head.

I walked upstairs and entered Nicolas's room to see him on the phone, I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him hugging him from the back then I bit him.

He used his free hand to wrap around my ponytail and tugged on it making me moan, he chuckled as he let go.

He turned around and picked me up as he threw his phone onto the bed, "Stop biting me." He said as he kissed my head "Never. Where are you taking me?"

He raised his eyebrows, "Elaborate" He said as he placed me down onto the bed "For our date Nicolas"I said as I pushed him.

"It's in Italy." He said as he laid next to me, he moved my hair strands out of my face. "Italia" I said making him smile. "I like your accent"

"When does Ilas wake up?" I asked making him raise his eyebrows as he lifted his head up, "Soon. Meaning we have to leave soon" He said.

"All because of you" He said making me roll my eyes as I took off my shirt, "Sleep" I said as I got under the covers. "I'm not tired" He said.

"Well then, cuddle with me" I said making him take off his clothes except his boxers, he got under the covers with me making me lay my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me as I began to trace the tattoos on his chest which made him fall asleep, I took a picture of us and sent it to Alina.

Lina: Are you guys having sex?

Angie: No he is asleep you nasty.

Lina: Alfonzo wants to go on a date.

Angie: So then go?

Lina: I don't like him.

Angie: So then stop leading him on.

Lina: The sex is too good.

Angie: Goodbye Alina.