chapter thirty four

N I C O L A S

Angelina hasn't woken up.

It's been three days since everything has happened, the whole street has been closed off for security reasons.

I walked out of the shower wrapping a towel around me I just came from church with Sophia. I don't go church but I went to church with her to pray that Angelina would wake up.

I put on my slippers as I walked out of the bathroom and entered the actual room. I grabbed my duffel bag off the edge of my airbed. "Hi"

I turned around to see Angelina wide awake in the bed sitting up smiling at me, that smile. That smile that literally just fixed my heart and is about to take me out of a dark place.

I walked over to her hugging her tightly "Do not ever scare me again." I said as she hugged me back. "I will try not to" She said as I pulled away and took her face into my hands.

"Why is your face wet?" I asked making her smile fade "Your shirtless and wet, you put my face in your chest what kind of stupid fucking question is that?" She asked.

There she is.

I quickly got dressed and immediately began to cuddle with her. "I missed you" I said as I kissed her ear "I missed you to" She said.

Mere minutes later everyone invited themselves into her hospital room, her room was already filled with flowers but now it's drowning in flowers.

"Do not ever in your life pull some shit like this ever again." Christopher said as he tried to hug her but she pulled away and snuggled closer to me.

"I didn't invite any of you, who even told any of you?" She asked as she yawned and Alina took her hand in hers. "Nicolas. But never do that again Angelina" She said.

Alfonzo walked over to her with Alex who is squealing "Hi mommy" He whispered as Angelina took him from Alex, "Hi buddy" She said as she kissed his head.

"There is nothing for me to really say, I knew you were going to wake up. The other people in here were doubting you" Alfonzo said as he pointed to all of us.

The door swung open revealing Sophia "Oh mija!" She said as she walked over to Angelina and kissed her head.

She hugged her then pulled away "Breaking glass with your bare fucking hands? You are not immortal." She said as she slapped her leg.

"I am fine. Thank all of you for caring? Can someone give me an update on Damon?" She asked making everyone stare at her.

"You mean to fucking tell me none of you have went to see-scratch that none of you even asked about him?" She asked as she looked around at all of us.

"You were our number one priority" Alfonzo said as he looked down at his shoes. She attempted to get up but forgot Alex is on top of her, "The doctor says you need to rest" Sophia said as she fluffed Angelina's pillow.

"I have had enough rest for three days, get me a wheel chair and roll me to Damon's room" She said making everyone look at me then at her.

"NOW!" She shouted making Alina, Alfonzo and Christopher to leave in search of a wheelchair. "I am going going to make you some food and I will be back" Her mother said as she waved at me and kissed Angelina's head.

"What?" Angelina asked as she smiled at me and her mom left "You are so beautiful." I said as I leaned over and kissed her making her smile as she kissed me back.

Her lips. Only God knows how much I have craved these lips of her's. "Don't do that again" I whispered as I pulled away. She kissed my cheek as Alex attempted to bite my arm making me shove his head away.

Little weird shit.

Her door swung open Alina, Christopher and Alfonzo are attempting to come inside with wheelchairs all at once "I have a wheelchair" They all said.

She sat down in Christopher's wheelchair making me push her around she nodded at her men who seem relieved to see her. "Did everyone really doubt that I would wake up?" She whispered making me kiss her head.

We made our way over to Damon's room and she exhaled out of relief once she saw him talking to his wife. "Ah Angelina." He said clearly eager to see her.

I parked her right next to his bed making way for them to hug each other, "Hi" She said as he kissed her head and pulled away.

"If you cry then I will cry" He said as Angelina wiped her eyes making him smile. "You are not going to tell me not to try something like that again?" She asked making him chuckle.

"Why would I do that? I knew you would wake up you are a fighter just like me" He said as he put his fists up pretending to punch the air.

Grade squeezed my shoulder as she walked past and stood behind Angelina. "Hello Nicolas" Damon said making me nod at him.

Grace placed her head on Angelina's head making Damon groan. "No Grace honey don't do that" He said while rolling his eyes "Hi aunty grace" Angelina said as they hugged.

"Hi Angel" She said as she tucked Angelina's hair behind her ear and kissed her head "You need to go back and rest Angie" Damon said as he signalled for me to roll her back to her room.

Grace moved away and I walked behind Angelina's chair "I just wanted to make sure you were okay" She said making Damon smile and kiss her head.

"I am fine, go and rest so you can massacre France" He said making her smile as I rolled her out of the room. I took her back to her room and got back into bed with her.

She made me give her updates on what has been going on and who sided with France which is literally no one. Everyone has sided with Angelina.

"So no one has still heard or seen Patrick?" She asked, 
"Ever since his ball? Not at all" Christopher said as he walked into her room and grabbed a chair pulling it closer to her bed.

He gave her a laptop alongside some files "She hasn't even been awake for an hour" I said, "Boss's order" He said as he put his hands in the air.

"My ring" Angelina said making me get out of her bed and grab my duffel bag. I pulled out the ring and slid it back onto her finger and she immediately pinched me.

"Jesus" Christopher said as he left, "What was that for?" I asked.  "Do not take this ring from me" She said as I got back into the bed with her.

"Mhm" I said as she pushed out her lips signalling for a kiss which I happily gave to her, she held an online meeting so we could all discuss the plan.

"Bomb and attack. Stealing basically any and everything. Get all your things ready this is going to be an eventful war." She said.

"We normally don't use everyone but time time we are using everyone" She said as she smiled. Everyone agreed since Francis has cost them a lot of pain "So on my signal we all attack and bomb so always be on stand by."