chapter thrity six

A N G E L I N A

Me and Nicolas walked over to my car he opened the door for me and I got inside making myself comfortable in my seat as he closed the door.

I put on my seatbelt as he got into the car starting up, I am now starting to realize I should not have killed Denis but I can not change what I did and if I had the chance I would not change.

I looked over to Nicolas who is smiling at me "What?" I asked making him shake his head, he looked back at the road as I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

I can see him smiling at me from the corner of my eye which made me smile as I turned to face him. "Nicolas." I said as I hit his arm.

He leaned over kissing my cheek before kissing me softly, I kissed him back then pulled away. "You are the perfect woman for me" He said.

"Pray tell" I said as he lifted my hand up kissing it before locking hands with me. "You have not seen me in my full element meaning when I am torturing someone. I thought I would scare you away but turns out" He said as he pulled onto my property.

"You are worse than me" He said making me smile at him as he parked. We got out of the car locking arms with each other as we walked up to the front door entering to foyer to see everyone just standing there.

"What happened? Is everyone okay?" I asked, they all look sad and concerned at the same time. I scanned them as I released Nicolas's arm and walked up to them, "Are YOU okay?" Christopher asked.

He hugged me while I stood there completely lost as to what he is talking about. "I am perfectly fine, why?" I asked as I released myself from his grasp as my mom walked up to me.

"We heard about what you did at the hospital, it is okay to be sad mija. Let it out." She said as she hugged me back, I patted her back starting to get irritated and smothered.

I released myself from her grasp as Alina walked up to me "I know you are going to tell me you are fine but you are letting people hug you so" She said as she hugged me very tightly.

Alfonzo pulled her out of my grasp as he pulled me in for a three way hug with Alex. "What she said, referring ti Alina's statement." Alfonzo said as I took Alex from him.

I hugged him as he rested his head on my chest "Alex is the only one you will hug back?" Christopher asked as I walked over ti the door, "Very thankful you guys came to check on me. I am doing perfectly fine. It's getting late so you all can go home." I said as I opened the door.

I gave Alex back to Alfonzo as they all began to leave, I closed the door and made my way upstairs into my room then my washroom. I turned on the shower as I took off my clothes, I took a hot long much needed shower.

I wrapped a towel around myself as I walked out of the bathroom to see Nicolas rummaging around in my bag, he pulled out my phone and silenced it.

"What're you doing?" I asked making him turn around and face me. "Your phone was ringing" He said as I raised an eyebrow and grabbed my lotion.

"Ya I am aware, why were you rummaging through my bag looking for it?" I asked as I walked up to him and he handed it to me, I unlocked it to see that Christopher called me. "Because it was ringing."

I looked up locking eyes with him as I walked away entering my closet, I changed into a tank top and sweatpants. I walked back into my bedroom crawling into my bed "We should talk" I said.

I crossed my legs like a pretzel as Nicolas raised an eyebrow and slid his phone into his pocket. "About what?" He asked, "Just sit." I said making him stare at me as he walked over to me and sat down.