chapter twenty three

N I C O L A S

"Who in their right mind makes curtains this thin?"

I rubbed my eyes as I looked down to see Angelina who is trying to sleep, she is wearing a club outfit and has makeup on which means we just crashed into the bed.

"Turn off the light" Angelina mumbled out as she covered her eyes, "The light is not on" I whispered making her open her eyes. "What happened?" I asked as she moved over to her side of the bed.

I sat up sitting on the edge of the bed, I took off my shoes as I yawned. "Sight seeing turned into clubbing which turned into you fingering me in the club, and a lot of sexual things in the bathroom." She said making me smile.

"What did we take?" I asked as she stretched out her legs, "Molly and ecstasy" She said making me raise my eyebrows. "Both of them?" I asked as I laid back down.

"Mhm." She said as she sat up staring at me, she shook her head as she grabbed something off my head. "What is that?" I asked as she stood up pulling her dress down.

She held up her panties as she walked into the bathroom, I made myself comfortable in the bed as I yawned.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

"Get up. Go shower I am going to make breakfast" I rubbed my eyes as I yawned and looked at Angelina, "You can be my breakfast." I said as I wrapped my arm around her pulling her down onto the bed.

She smiled as she placed her hands on my face kissing me softly, I placed my hand on her face kissing her back softly. She pulled away and bit my lip, "We can't keep on doing that" She whispered.

"Doing what?" I whispered, "Touching each other" She said as she propped her head up on her hand. "Why?" I asked as she moved her hair out of her face.

"Because you are not mine." She said as I placed my hand on her face, "Not yet." I said. "Well until then no more touchy touchy" She said as she grabbed my hand.

"Did I do something?" I asked as she stood up, "No. I enjoy this, I enjoy what we do but it has to stop." She said as she kissed my head then walked out of the bedroom, what the hell?

I raised my eyebrows as she walked back inside and grabbed my sweatpants, she put that on and blew me a kiss making me catch it as she walked out of the bedroom.

I took much needed shower and changed into black jeans since Angelina has my sweatpants on, I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see everyone.

I made my way downstairs into the kitchen to see everyone "Morning" I said as I walked behind Angelina. Alina and Elena choked on their drinks just as Alfonzo and Ilas shook their heads.

Angelina looked at them clearly confused then turned to face me "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" She whisper-shouted. "You are wearing my shirt" I said which made her look at what she is wearing.

"What do you want?" She asked, "I got it" I said as I grabbed the plate from her. I grabbed bacon, eggs, waffles, and pancakes. "Thank you"  I said as I kissed the side of her head.

"You can sit next to me!" Elena said eagerly, I made my way over to her and glanced at Angelina who's eyes are narrowed at me. I cleared my throat as I made my way back to Angelina and stood next to her, "I like to eat standing." I said.