💦Aftercare💦

dOnT hAtE mE cAuSe Im BeAuTiFuL, mAyBe If YoU gOt RiD oF tHaT oLd YeE-yEe AsS hAiRcUt YoU  gOt, YoU'd GeT sOmE bItChEs On YoUr DiCk. BeTtEr YeT mAyBe TaNiShA wIlL cAlL yOuR dOg AsS iF sHe EvEr StOpS fUcKiN wItH tHaT lAwYeR oR bRaIn SuRgEoN sHe FuCkIn WiTh (lol i just started playing gta 5 sorry :P)

*****************************************

Eren: He is the one of the best when it comes to aftercare. He will get you both cleaned up, then you'll fall asleep on his chest while he holds you tight. 

Levi: Well, he might not be the best, but he's certainly clean about it. First, you'll both take a shower together. Then, the sheets, according to Levi, MUST be changed because you made a mess. FINALLY, you'll go to sleep. Whew.

Armin: He makes it all about you! You'll take a long warm bath together while telling each other random facts.

Jean: Let's keep this short and simple...Jean doesn't know what aftercare is, nor how to do it.

Mikasa: She will ask you things like "Are you comfy?" or "Was I too rough with you?" She is a sweetheart when it comes to you!

Hanji: Either you will hold them, or they will hold you. Either way, you'll fall asleep in each other's sweaty arms.

Erwin: This man is AMAZING when it comes to aftercare. Before taking a shower, he'll check to make sure you're okay and that he didn't hurt you. Then a nice warm shower follows, expect more concern when you can barely stand and he has to hold you up. Finally, he makes you comfy in bed, not caring if he is uncomfortable. (sorry that was so long but erwin is my bby<3)

Ymir: After you both take a bath, she'll sit you up in bed and play games with you, such as solitare and go fish. Once you get tired, she'll hold you close to her and say "Seriously, we need to get married"

Mike: Like Hanji, you're both too tired, so you'll just immediately fall asleep. If he was the dominant one that night, he'll hold you. If he was the submissive, you'll hold him.

Reiner: Since he got a t h i c c  d i c c, he needs to make sure he didn't hurt you too badly. Then he'll act all proud about how good he made you feel. Eventually, you just get tired of it and fall asleep.

Historia: Expect to be the one taking care of her! You'll clean the both of you up first, then go to bed, with Historia in your arms.

*****************************************

reiner x reader anybody??