🍋Virgin!Mike x Virgin!Reader🍋

ok so no one asked for this but im writing it anyway hehe. i am sinning by writing this but idrc. 

anyone here play electric guitar?

anyways, enjoy!! :D

***************************************************

{Mike's PoV}

God, she is so damn gorgeous, with her silky (H/C) hair and angelic (E/C) eyes. My heartrate would always increase when she was near me. Heh, I guess she made me really nervous.

I stepped into the steaming shower, the warm water flowing over every inch of my body. I took some soap and washed the dirt and sweat from today off. It really felt refreshing. It was just another normal day, from training new recruits, to the meeting from this afternoon. I let my mind flow back to the meeting. Captain (Y/N) had been teasing me in that meeting. I remembered the feeling of her hand all over my hard member. Her pumping me to the point where I was about to cum, then stopping. The things I would do just to feel that again.

I felt my cock start to get hard just thinking about the things I wanted to do to her. Although I hated doing this, I reached down and starting to slowly stroke myself. I let out a low groan as I pictured her tiny naked body underneath mine, almost screaming my name as I fucked her senseless. Her begging for her sweet release, coming deep inside of her to claim her as mine. I stroked faster at the thought of her calling me "daddy."

Suddenly, I came all over the shower, thankfully the water rinsed it out. I panted to recollect myself and bring my mind back to reality. Well the reality is that (Y/N) would never want me. Besides, who would want to go out with a virgin such as myself? (A/N: me daddy~ okay sorry)

The door to the shower room opened, but I thought nothing of it. Probably just a cadet coming to take a shower. But the scent didn't match any of the cadet's. It smelt like...oh fuck.

"Mike? Are you in here?" (Y/N)'s soft voice called out. I stayed silent, not wanting her to see me like this. Her steps approached closer to my shower stall, until she stopped in front of it.

"Mike, I know that's you in there." she flatly stated. Damn it, I thought as my face turned red in embarrassment. What the hell was I supposed to say?

"How's it going (Y/N)?" I said as casually as possible, but it came out wrong. Shit. She laughed for a few seconds, then the curtain quickly slid open. For a moment, I was frozen with amazement, there she stood, only in a black satin robe. The robe hugged every curve, which only looked more beautiful. Her wet (H/C) hair was messy, but it was hot. 

"I...uh, well I wanted to apologize for doing what I did in the meeting. It was inappropriate of me and I won't do it again." she swiftly explained, not meeting my gaze. I knew exactly what she was looking at.

"It's okay. But, my eyes are up here." I smirked as her adorable face flushed a bright pink.

"Shut up, y-you've been staring at m-my cleavage the entire time." she nervously stuttered out. Wait, I was? How did I not notice that before? "Anyways, I wanted to...make it up to you somehow."

"Huh?"

"Ugh, I'm no good with words." With that sentence, time seemed to slow down as her robe dropped to the floor, her naked body now in full view. My eyes widened as she stepped into the shower with me, pressing her lips against mine. It took my mind a moment to register that this was actually happening. This wasn't a fantasy anymore. I kissed her back as passionately as I possibly could, earning a soft moan when I squeezed her cute little ass.