😏their turn-on😏

should i add Nile to these things? idk, hes honestly kinda cute :3

Eren: He loves it when you prove him wrong. Whether it be on something from how something works to Titan facts, he finds it attractive when you're superior in the moment.

Levi: It's no secret to you, he finds it hot when you act like a badass. One time, you killed three Titans without injuring anyone, he got a boner. Yes everyone on his squad saw it.

Armin: He loves it when you explain something matter-of-factly. It makes him see that you're smarter than everyone else, and he adores it.

Jean: He finds it very sexy when you stick out the tip of your tongue in concentration. 

Mikasa: Although she hides it, she loves it when you cook dinner. It makes her feel like she's important or special.

Hanji: They absolutely adore it when you take the reins on their experiments. You seem to have a knack for knowing exactly what to try.

Erwin: His turn-on is when you tease him in public. It's difficult for him to hide that he's enjoying it, but once you get home, you soon find out he was loving all of it. [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you know what i mean]

Ymir: She LOVES it when you tell dirty jokes. Whether it's a dark joke or a sexual joke, she finds you one of the funniest comedians in the world.

Mike: He secretly loves when you wear his shirts and no pants. The shirts are way too big for you, so it makes you seem smaller than you really are. Or for him, it's "easy access"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reiner: He's a sucker for dirty talk, especially when you straddle him on the bed, whispering all the things you want him to do to you while kissing his neck. 

Moblit: He likes seeing you take charge, whether it be expeditions or just sports. He knows you love feeling superior to everybody, so he just rolls along with it.

Historia: She likes it when you play with the dogs. In her eyes, it's when your fun-loving nature comes out.