DDR and Guitar Hero(Modern AU:])

this is something i just thought of lmao. the song above is the song that y/n and levi challenged each other to on guitar hero lollll. i love guitar hero btw, idk about you but its an awesome game.

in this modern au, you, erwin, mike, levi and hanji are all teenagers lol

so anyways, here is your story :] 

____________________________________________________

(Y/N's PoV)

The sounds of multiple video games filled the air as Levi, Hanji, Erwin, Mike and I walked into the arcade. It was our final days of spring break, so we decided to embrace it with lots of fun! 

"Yay! Finally we are going to have some fun!!" Hanji squealed excitedly. "Let's buy some game cards." We all agreed and followed Hanji over to the front counter. But I needed to go to the bathroom real quick, so I gave Hanji some money to pay for my game card, then walked off to the [insert gender here]'s bathroom. First, I went to the bathroom (obviously), then I went to the sink, washed my hands, then dried them. I took one final glance at my beautiful outfit, which was [insert favorite outfit here]. 

"I'm back." I said to the group as Hanji was handing everybody a game card. She explained that we each had 100 credits on our cards, so use them wisely. I promptly decided to play Space Invaders. Seeing that two little kids were already there, I patiently waited for them to finish. When they were done, I inserted my game card, it immediately lit up, signaling for me to start.

Quickly, I pressed the buttons to move my little character on the bottom, attacking the alien invaders. I made it to about round 2, when Mike came up to me and tapped my shoulder.

"What is it Mike?" I responded without taking my eyes off the game.

"Hanji and Erwin are about to go at it in DDR! We're placing bets and everything!" he quickly explained. My face lit up at that, so I purposely died in-game. I got about 10 tickets on the card from that. Mike swiftly led me to the DDR platform, where Hanji stood on the left, Erwin on the right. They were about to dance to Wannabe by Spice Girls. Oh boy this should be interesting.

"What's your bet Y/N?" Levi asked me. I smiled and handed him a crisp ten dollar bill.

"I think Hanji will win. Erwin is a terrible dancer, no offense." I laughed, Erwin chuckled in reply.

"None taken. But Hanji, I'm still gonna beat your ass at this." he told Hanji.

"HA! I was the star of the dance team! That's unlikely." 

Suddenly, the beginning of the song started playing. Quickly, Hanji and Erwin both moved their feet to the rhythm of the song.

"I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want"

"So tell me what you want, what you really really want."

Erwin seemed to mess up a lot more than Hanji did, making wrong moves, and stepping too late or too early. Hanji on the other hand, got a perfect score wit every step and beat of the song.

"Damn it!" Erwin kept muttering under his breath.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends"

"Make it last forever, cause friendship neva eeeeends~"

"You losing confidence Erwin?" Hanji taunted the blonde, who got a perfect every 15 steps or so.

"Focus on your own dancing." Levi reminded Hanji, who got a few misses because of her taunts. 

Eventually the song ended, and the game revealed the scores. To no surprise, Hanji ended up winning, so I got to keep my $10. Erwin accepted his defeat humbly, but said he would train and beat Hanji at DDR one day. Hanji simply laughed.

"That's impossible Erwin! You're just not good with rhythm, but it's okay, I'll try and teach you some more." Meanwhile, Levi and Mike strolled over to Guitar Hero, one of my favorite games in the arcade. Levi looked at me and gave me a slight smirk.

"I can beat you at this you know." he simply stated. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure. I'd like to see you try." I replied.

"Oh I'll try alright." Levi approached the game and swiped his card, so did I. I picked up the replica guitar and adjusted the strap a bit so it fit well.

"Ooh! Now this is a challenge!" Hanji exclaimed as she held her hand out to Erwin and Mike. "Any bets?"

"Hell yeah. I bet Y/N is gonna win." Both the boys handed Hanji ten dollar bills. I smirked again and looked over to Levi, who didn't look worried at all. Little does he know, I was about to destroy him at this. The game prompted us to select a song. I was about to pick an easy song for Levi, but he interrupted me.

"What, you too scared to pick a difficult song?" Levi teased me.

"No, I was gonna pick a nice easy song for your beginner ass." I replied with a smile. I scrolled down a bit to the difficult list, and picked Bombtrack by Rage Against The Machine. Levi sighed and positioned his fingers, as did I. It gave us a three second countdown to prepare for the speedy baseline that was about to play. As soon as it did, it seemed almost natural as my fingers glided smoothly across the buttons. Levi, on the other hand, was struggling, hitting notes wrong, and going too late, so he would get misses. 

"This seems tricky." Mike remarked as he, Erwin, and Hanji watched intently.

"For Levi it is." I smirked. Levi let out a soft "tch" as the main guitar began. I changed to the bar chords and kept sliding my fingers across the neck of the guitar, hitting all perfect notes. Levi was actually doing okay at this part, getting mostly perfects, with a few misses. 

"Wow, Y/N is really good at this!" Erwin said, impressed by my sick guitar playing. Before I knew it the main chorus started to play. I quickly changed to the correct note pattern.

"Burn! Burn! Yes you're gonna burn!"

Finally, the song ended, and I released my fingers. I eagerly waited for the game to display the scores. I almost couldn't believe what I saw.

It said I won! I had just won against Levi freaking Ackermann!

"Oh my god! Yes I won! Told you Levi!" I exclaimed as Hanji cheered for me. Levi let out a smirk and offered his hand to me. I firmly shook it.

"Just know I'll beat you next time Y/N." he taunted jokingly. 

"Yeah, yeah, in your dreams." I replied with a smile and a laugh.

______________________________________________________________________________

Lmao so how was it? personally, i was laughing the entire way through :D

feel free to leave requests! have a good day :)