😢when you're sick😢

sorry i had to take a brief break to cry after reading a sad erwin angst. but we're back and better than ever! (its an erwin oneshot book by im_a_fangirl_99, it has a lot of cool fluffs , a few lemons and also depressing things too, i recommend checking it out :])

Eren: He'll beg Captain Levi to take the day off so he can stay and take care of you. Once he's back home with you, he will hold you and make you food.

Levi: You'll stay with him in his office, wrapped up in a blanket on the chair. He'll talk to you all day, and make you tea that will help your sickness.

Armin: First, he will take note of your symptoms. If you're not contagious, he'll stay with you the entire day. If you were contagious...he'd still stay with you, despite your objection because you didn't want him to get sick too.

Jean: He'll stay, but he doesn't know how to take care of you, so instead he will ask Armin to care for you while he holds and comforts you.

Mikasa: She won't be able to stay, but she will constantly check up on you throughout the day, bringing you food, games, and books to keep you occupied until she got home.

Hanji: Being the mad scientist they are, they would use you as their guinea pig for new medicines they were experimenting with. Most of them worked. For Hanji, you being sick was a dream come true in a certain way.

Erwin: Since he's the commander and he still has his duties, you would stay with him in his office. He would make you a warm cup of tea, then sit you on his lap in a blanket while he did paperwork. Two days later, he'd get sick with the same thing you had.

Ymir: She'll stay with you of course, comforting you and telling you jokes. After a few hours, you would fall asleep in her arms. When you woke up, she'd say her predictable line, "Once you're better, we're getting married"

Mike: Like Erwin, he still has his duties as a Squad Leader, so he will wrap you in a blanket and fill up a bottle of water for you. Then, he'll perform his usual jobs around base, but only with his left arm, since he was holding you tightly with his right. Sometimes, you'd take short naps while he was holding you. (picturing that was adorable lol)

Reiner: His personality would change when you got sick. He wasn't all puffy and prideful, but instead soft and caring. He'd comfort you all day and take naps with you. Then, when it was time for dinner, he would leave for a few minutes to pick you something up from the mess hall, usually a bowl of soup and some bread.

Moblit: He would take you to Hanji first, who would diagnose you. Then, he would take you back home and stay with you all day, following Hanji's strict orders about how to take care of you. He made ginger tea for you, which you didn't like, but you drank it anyways.

Historia: She would get all worried, constantly asking if you were in any pain or discomfort. She basically became your personal nurse, giving you anything and everything you want all day, even after you told her you were fine and she could relax.