Hanji x Reader ("Why Are The Kids Purple?")

the last chapter was an inspiration to write this hehehehhehe

enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________ 

{Hanji's PoV}

"My mixture is almost done!" I exclaimed to my three children, who watched curiously as I squeezed two drops of blue food dye and one drop of red dye into the bubbling mixture in the beaker. 

"What's it going to do?" the 5 year old middle child, Bentley, asked with eager, wide eyes. I widely grinned and turned the flame under the beaker down to low.

"It's a new colorful lotion I'm working on!" I replied cheerfully as I carefully poured the thick mixture into bottles to let it cool a little bit. The 4 year old youngest, Lilly, stood beside me, peering up at the mixtures with great interest. I picked her up and patted her back gently.

"All of you will be my test subjects for this! If it's a success, then we'll give the lotion to Y/N as a gift." I smeared some of the lotion on my hand and helped the three kids rub it on their skin. I'm so glad the kids liked to perform science experiments!

After about two minutes, I noticed something was wrong. All of the children's skin were tinted a dark shade of purple. I realized in horror how much trouble I would get in.

"Hanji, my skin is purple!" the 7 year old eldest, Jarren, said in horror. Lilly began to notice that the purple wouldn't come off of her skin either. Oh god, this was a disaster! 

At that moment, I heard heavy footsteps walking past my lab. Of course, surely Erwin would know exactly what to do! I quickly opened the door to catch him right in time.

"Erwin! I need your help quick!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and followed me into my lab.

"What's wrong Han-...OH MY GOD!!" His expression turned into pure shock as he stared wordlessly at the three purple children. "H-Hanji!! Why....why the HELL are the kids...p-purple?!" I shook my head, unable to answer that mind-boggling question. 

"I was testing a new colorful lotion for Y/N, but it failed apparently." I replied in shame. I knew Y/N would find out sooner or later. 

"Well...we have to get them back to normal...before Y/N comes in." 

"Exactly, but how are we supposed to do that?"

"WHAT THE HELL??!!" I shut my eyes tightly as I heard Y/N's voice from the doorway. I slowly turned around to see them in shock and silence.

"Hanji, Erwin! Why are the kids purple?!" they said as they walked in, examining in the three purple-tinted children.

"Well....at least, it's a nice shade..of purple...?" Erwin choked out through a dry throat.

"No Erwin! This isn't good at all!" Y/N tried desperately to wipe the purple off of the kids.

"Ouch." Lilly mumbled as Y/N must've rubbed her skin too hard. 

"Well this is a disaster." I muttered.

"That you caused! Ugh, they're gonna be purple until the end of time!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." I softly explained. Y/N sighed and looked at me.

"It's okay. Just...don't do it again." I nodded in agreement, knowing damn well I would do it again.

___________________________________________________________

poor Hanji lmfaooo. hope you enjoyed it :D