♥️Moblit x Pistanthrophobiac Reader♥️

so basically, pistanthrophobia is the fear of getting hurt by someone in a romantic relationship because of past experiences. it's kind of like philophobia, which is the fear of falling in love. in this oneshot, you decided to try a relationship with moblit, only because he was very kind to you and you sort of trusted him. anyways, now that that's out of the way, enjoy :)

(also i just finished reading this REALLY good book called "I'll Never Tell" by Abigail Haas. its really good, i recommend reading it!)

_____________________________________________________________

"Y/N."  you heard the familiar voice call out to you. Moblit? You looked down the dark and empty hallway to see a black silhouette of a man. You smiled, knowing he would greet you with his warm embrace, as he always did. Cheerfully, you ran up to him. 

"I wonder why it's so dark in here." you remarked out loud, but Moblit said nothing. You found this to be odd, but kept jogging down the hallway happily. Once you were standing before him, he smiled gently and pulled you into a tight hug. You blushed and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"You're so gullible." Moblit suddenly said, you looked at him in disbelief.

"Moblit, honey, what are you talki-aH FUCK!!" your question was interrupted when something cold and hard penetrated through your mid-back. Did he just...stab you?

"I say that because you ACTUALLY believed that I loved you. All that shit was fake." he explained, his voice dropping to a condescendingly low octave, lower than any human could ever speak.

You screamed and dropped to the ground as his face started to melt. His skin dripping down his bones and falling to the floor before you was truly horrifying. What the hell was happening? Now his eyes turned back in his head, with his skin still melting, but his body remained normal. He began laughing maniacally, like a psychopath. 

"We only wanted to kill you Y/N." you quickly turn around to see Hanji, Erwin, and Levi, all with creepy, white eyes. A scream clawed its way up your throat, but only a whimper escaped from your dry lips.

"W-What? Erwin, y-you said I would be a benefit to humanity because of my deduction abilities. Were....you secretly siding....with Commander Dok?" you choked out confusedly.

"Actually I was. You're a useless rat with nothing to live for." You suddenly stand up and shove past your three superiors. As quickly as your legs would let you, you ran in the opposite direction, trying to get out of this hell hole. Was this a nightmare? You silently prayed it was, but knew it couldn't be when you tripped over somebody's foot. Clumsily, you fell to the ground and started to sweat when you saw Levi's white eyes staring down at you.

"You little dumbass." he said with a psychotic chuckle. Moblit knelt down by your head and held a knife to your face. Meanwhile, the other three tied your hands and feet together.

"Love is a wonderful thing Y/N, but only if it's real. If you thought it was all real, you're just stupider than I thought you were." he whispered. A sharp pain hit you in the face, then everything went black.

"Is she dead?" Hanji asked Moblit softly, who laughed in response.

"Yes. Thank the walls."