🍋Erwin x Reader Pt. 2🍋

hows it going fellow erwin simps

today on the aot_simp_lol show is our special guest....*drum roll* DADDY SIR SNIFFS-A-LOT!!11!1 *ba dum tss* this is all in y/n's pov btw hehe

and its HELLA lemon, enjoy :]

_____________________________________________________________________

"So THAT'S what this little 'meeting' was about." Mike sniffed the air, then walked in, slamming the door behind him. My face flushed red in embarrassment, I felt so exposed. Mike walked over to the desk and stroked my cheek with his large hand.

"M-Mike." I shivered at his sudden touch. It made my stomach flutter for a minute or two. He whispered something to Erwin, then looked down at me with lust in his eyes.

"You're a virgin huh?" he asked in a deep and seductive voice. I slowly nodded. This isn't how I expected it to turn out. Not in the slightest. But I wasn't complaining either.

"Tell me baby girl." I noticed his large boner twitching through his pants. "Do you want me to join in?" I thought for a moment. Sure, Mike was really good-looking and sweet, but I loved Erwin. Eh, what the hell, you're young once, as my father once said. If a threesome with two of your superiors is being young, then so be it.

"I wouldn't mind." I squeaked out. He smirked, then pulled his full length out of his pants. He released a sigh of pleasure as it was free of the tight conforming pants and boxers. 

"Glad I have your consent Y/N." Mike muttered before grabbing the back of my head and pushing his throbbing cock inside my mouth. I moaned at the sudden and unfamiliar feeling, but the weirdness immediately went away when I felt Erwin's warm tongue glide across my opening. I moaned onto Mike even louder, sending ripples of pleasure throughout his entire body. He shuddered at that, then started to thrust his hips into my face. His cock went down my throat, I almost gagged him out, but he held me there tightly. Meanwhile, Erwin was doing wonders to my body with his tongue and fingers. He thrusted two of his fingers inside of me while his tongue explored every inch of my clit. I couldn't take it anymore, the pleasure was going to take over.

"Oh Y/N, you had enough?" Mike chuckled as he still continued to thrust into my mouth. I moaned an indistinct 'yes' in reply. Suddenly, my orgasm crashed down, my cum leaking out onto Erwin's tongue as I almost screamed in pleasure.

"O-Oh fuck...I'm g-gonna cum~" Mike started to moan a bit more before I felt something warm and sticky shoot down my throat. Not wanting to choke, I swallowed it quickly, earning a groan from Mike.

"What about you Erwin?" he asked the blonde who was now standing between my legs.

"What about me?" Erwin replied, though he sounded a bit annoyed.

"You haven't even got your clothes off yet." Erwin's breath hitched, but then he narrowed his eyes at Mike. He took his uniform jacket off and unbuttoned the top buttons of his white dress shirt. His pants and boxers both came off, along with his belts and his boots. 

"P-please don't leave m-me just...sitting h-here." I stumbled out, still stuttering from my orgasm. Erwin smiled at me and picked me up with a gentle kiss on my Adam's apple. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to the bedroom and gently laid me down on his big soft bed. 

"Y/N, get on your knees." Mike sternly ordered me. I did as I was told, in response, he gently pushed my back down to the bed, my stomach almost touching Erwin's, who I now just noticed had slid underneath me. 

"Y/N." Erwin whispered so Mike couldn't hear us both. "Let me know if Mike and I are hurting you, okay?" I nodded as he glided his thumb over my lips. "You're so pretty." I blushed in response.

I gasped as I felt some kind of cold jelly-like substance on my ass. Mike chuckled and continued to rub my hole with the lube.

"I come prepared." was all he said. Prepared for what?

"You ready baby girl?" Mike asked me softly. "Cause this is gonna hurt a lot." I hesitantly nodded my head, signaling for both men to start thrusting into me. I felt Mike's huge cock stretch out my backdoor. Now I know why he used lube. He slowly pushed it in deeper, allowing me to slowly adjust for a few minutes. Tears began to flow out of my eyes, causing Erwin to stop his slow thrusts.

"Wait Mike stop. Y/N, you alright? You want us to stop?" he asked me kindly. I quickly shook my head in reply.

"N-no, just go s-slow ple-ease~" I answered as Erwin wiped my tears. Mike started to thrust into me slowly, as did Erwin. After a few minutes, the pain was replaced with overwhelming pleasure. They both felt so good inside of me. 

"F-faster." I choked out between moans. Almost on cue, both of them thrusted faster inside of me. Erwin pulled my neck down and started leaving hickeys, still thrusting at the same speed. Mike started to moan, so did Erwin. My second sudden orgasm hit me hard, causing my legs to tremble and shake like crazy, and I almost fell forward. Luckily Erwin caught me and put me back upright. Erwin and Mike stopped thrusting, so I could recover for a few seconds. I expected them to stop altogether, but instead they kept thrusting. I loudly screamed in pleasure as they both kept hitting all of the right spots. 

"Oooh~, right there, ngh~!" I felt my third orgasm approaching me. Thankfully they were very close too. "I-I..oh fuuuck~I'm go-gonn-a-" I tried to stammer out, but I could barely muster up a sentence. Erwin nodded understandingly and kissed my lips as passionately as he could. I came for a third time, letting waves of pleasure shoot through my body. I could feel everything shaking and going numb. I'm pretty sure my legs dropped, but Mike was right there was get them back to where they were. 

"Oh god Y/N!" Erwin loudly groaned. "Ngh~! You're so fucking tight...!" I felt his hot cum shoot inside of my hole. He let out one last groan as Mike came inside my backdoor without warning. I still couldn't believe what I had just experienced. It felt incredible, losing my virginity to two men who were hot and had big cocks. How wonderful. 

"Oh I love you so much Y/N." Erwin mumbled as he brushed his thumb across my plump lips again. They both pulled out of me, all of us panting and sweating like crazy. I fell face first on top of Erwin, my body was weakened as of now. 

"I suppose we could all just sleep in here for tonight." Erwin told us both. I wearily nodded, Mike grunted in agreement. So while I slept in the middle, Mike was on my right, his chin resting on my head as he held me. To my left was Erwin, who had his face hidden away in the crook of my neck. I was blushing from this kind of love I was receiving.

Was a love triangle out of the question? I certainly hope not.

_________________________________________________________________________

well that sure escalated quickly. but it was with mike and erwin so whatever lmfao. my fingers hurt lol but its fine. see ya next time(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)