💕📓Stressed!Reader x Erwin headcanon📓💕

requested by: @RhymeWinchester thank you for the request! :)

**************************************

~Lately, you've been overworking yourself a lot. You feel as if there's so much to do, with so little time to do these tasks

~Erwin can see this, but every time he asks you to take a break for your health's sake, you yell at him to go away, which caused you to get a lot more distant from him :(

~So one late night, you're working at your computer, the washing machine is whirring with the loads of clothes in it, Erwin is making tea in the kitchen, when suddenly...

~*THUD!*

~He turns around to see your head down on the desk in front of your laptop, your sleeping form now lightly snoring and drooling.

~"they must've fallen asleep..." Erwin thinks to himself.

~On instinct, Erwin grabs a blanket and wraps it around you. Then, he picks you up, carries you to the bedroom, and lays you down in bed.

~With a kiss on the cheek, he leaves you to sleep, already knowing what he's going to do for you.

~First, he finished the 3 loads of clothes and linen in the washer and dryer. Then, he sits down at your computer and briefly studies what you're working on.

~Erwin had some trouble with the work at first, because it was unfamiliar to his usual commander paperwork. But after about 15 minutes, he understood it.

~The next morning, you wake up and walk into the living room to find a sprawled-out, blanketless Erwin on the couch, using his arm as a pillow.

~Your heart aches at the sight, but a chime from Gmail on your laptop interrupts you. You walk over and check the screen to see a reply on an email from your boss:

~"The slide deck and files look excellent. Thank you (L/N)."

~In realization, you look over to Erwin and softly smile. The clothes and linen were all neatly folded on the table, and he had actually finished that huge presentation you were working on.

~Since you were still a bit tired, you curled up next to him and gave him some of the blanket you had. In response, Erwin nuzzled his face in your neck as you dozed off, knowing you had the best fiancé in the world.

**********************************

👁👄👁 hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)