🍋Mike x Male Reader🍋

requested by: @Miche_zackarias_simp thank you for the request! :)

hehe this is my first yaoi😏 (and hopefully not the last :D)

*****************************************

"So that's it then?" Erwin concluded the meeting. Everyone, including me and Mike, nodded their heads and stood up. I yawned quietly and stretched my achy arms. Lately, it was getting more difficult to sleep, though I had no idea why. Mike was concerned, and even recommended some remedies, but nothing worked.

"Still no sleep huh?" Mike questioned me as I shut the door to his office. I shook my head and yawned again, wishing sleep would hit me like a boulder.

"I can't keep functioning on energy drinks and coffee."

"Yeah that's not too healthy. I think there's one remedy we didn't try yet..." I looked up at Mike with curious eyes. He motioned for me to come behind his desk with him, so I slowly strolled over to him. Mike cupped my cheek and crashed his soft lips onto mine. At first, I tried to pull away to ask him what he's doing, but then I melted into his embrace, wanting more.

"But if we do it right here...you'll have to stay quiet." Mike whispered after pulling away. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist. He smirked before locking lips with me again. He gently picked me up and sat me down on his desk before dragging his mouth down my cheek to my neck, immediately to the spots I loved. He sucked and left hickeys, nibbled, and licked, making me softly whine with each kiss. 

"W-We've never done this before." I whispered as Mike unzipped my pants. My twitching boner was visible through my boxers, so he started to slowly palm it through the cloth. I moaned out his name softly and bucked my hips into his gentle touch.

"Let's see what you like then." Mike said as he yanked my boxers down. I softly gasped at the sudden exposure to the cold air, but it was soon replaced with immense pleasure as he gently stroked  me. I moaned and tried to buck my hips again, but Mike roughly held my hips to the desk. He got to his knees and licked my length. 

"M-Mike~!" I whimpered out softly. In response, Mike licked my tip and got back up to his feet. He pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles and unbuttoned his own uniform pants. I winced at the sight of his larger member, but he cupped my cheek, which soothed me a bit. 

"I'll try to be gentle (Y/N)." He reassuringly told me as he grabbed a bottle of clear liquid from his desk drawer. I gasped slightly when I saw that it was lube. Mike sucked the side of my neck and rubbed some of the cold substance onto my ass. I didn't even care that it was cold, I just longed for the feeling of him inside me. 

"O-Oh~!" I yelled out as Mike inserted the tip of his length into me. The sudden stretching was painful as hell, but I endured it. Mike leaned down and muffled my moans with his lips, his tongue moving around mine in perfect harmony. Once I was comfortable, he grunted as he pushed more of himself into me. I moaned out and tightly gripped onto the edge of the desk.

"They'll hear us if you're too loud you know..." He groaned as he slowly started to thrust into me. I was in heaven right now, but I couldn't express that. For sure, Hanji wouldn't be able to keep her mouth shut if she heard us doing this. 

"M-Mike~ ngh~" I whimpered out. My erection was painful at this point, begging to be touched. I was about to reach down, but Mike quickly used his own hand to rub the tip. I whimpered out as he thrusted faster, his full length was now inside me. 

"I love-ngh- I love you so m-much.." Mike groaned as he caressed the area just below my cheekbone. I moaned out something indistinct and wrapped my legs around his waist. His low grunts were audible as he changed his pace to slow, deep thrusts. I twitched and shut my eyes tightly when he hit my prostate. He smirked and hit that same spot roughly, causing me to tremble and roll my eyes in pure bliss. Every thrust sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my entire body. 

"Oh, I-I'm so cl-close~!" I moaned out and let my arms fall to my sides. My fingers hurt from my deadly grip on the wooden desk. In response, Mike let out a pleased grunt and thrusted faster, hitting my prostate each time. My member starting throbbing in Mike's hand, signaling that I was about to reach my climax. Mike started to pulsate inside me as well, his groans got longer and deeper.

"F-Fuuuck..." He moaned out when I tightened around him. A few thrusts later, I hit my mind-blowing climax. My body trembled while the pleasure shot through my body, shaking every one of my nerves. I came all over my chest, a few seconds later, I felt Mike shoot his warm cum inside me. I shuddered as he pulled out, his cum now leaking down onto the desk. He let out a pleasured sigh and pulled me up so I was now sitting up on his desk. 

"(Y/N), you alright?" He inquired as he ran a hand through my hair. I nodded, still in shock from my orgasm. He snickered softly and rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"I'm fine. But thank you for worrying." I whispered in reply. Suddenly, he perked up and sniffed the air. "What's wrong Mike?"

"I can smell Hanji." That was all he said before he pulled away and yanked his pants up. I struggled at pulling my own pants up and almost fell off the desk, but Mike swiftly caught me. He smoothed himself down before walking over to the door and opening it to reveal a very excited-looking Hanji.

"I. Heard. EVERYTHING!!!" Hanji shouted in a girly squeal before running away down the hallway. Mike turned to me and smirked before shutting the door again and walking over to me to wrap me in a tight hug.

***********************************************

HEHEHHE I HAVE A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN ITS DELICIOUS EHEHHE