🍺when they're drunk🍺

requested by: @Zeke_Simp thank you for the request! :)

all the ages are increased to 21+ btw, cause i dont want to encourage underage drinking. pls don't underage drink, it's illegal.

Eren: Eren gets a lot angrier than he usually is when he's drunk. He will literally swing fists with Jean for no apparent reason. Usually, you have to knock him unconscious and put him to bed until he's sober.

Levi: You've seen Levi drunk only once, and that was when Hanji dared him to. He was very happy when he was boozed up, which was strange to everyone. He walked around the base mindlessly babbling about how much he loved Kenny.

Armin: Armin is depressing when he's drunk, so expect to hear things like 'We'll never beat the Titans, not in this lifetime.' He also hiccups a lot too, so most of the time, his sentences are unclear.

Jean: He gets very sexual when he's drunk. One time, he tried to feel on Connie's ass, and to your surprise, Connie was actually drunk too. Then Jean started twerking like there was no tomorrow.

Mikasa: You've NEVER seen Mikasa drunk, and quite frankly, she doesn't seem like the type that would even touch booze...

Hanji: Hanji gets drunk a LOT, and they're...well...fricking crazy when they've had even a taste of alcohol. It takes you, Moblit, Levi, AND Erwin to keep Hanji under control. Otherwise, they'd probably try to commit arson...

Erwin: Erwin's very sweet when he's drunk. His stern stature disappears, and he wants you to hug him tightly. One time, he looked at you and just stared for about thirty seconds, then declared 'You're jost like ma mom, ya lil' bean.' (incorrect spelling intended there)

Ymir: She won't get drunk unless you're drunk too. When Ymir is drunk, she also gets very sensual. She'll try to touch you right in public. And of course, you're too drunk to stop her, so you just let it happen.

Mike: He's a funny drunk, and he'll say things like 'I'm just a dog, right?' One time, he even passed out right while telling some weird story about how he saw a UPS truck ram into a FedEx truck.

Reiner: Just like Hanji, he get's drunk a lot too. But usually he's a lot more sophisticated, with the occasional sporadic hiccup fits. 

Moblit: Like Mikasa, he's too busy with his job and guarding Hanji, so he doesn't really have time to get drunk like that. One time, he did, and he was grumpy the entire time, definitely not the usual Moblit.

Historia: Historia is a crazy drunk. She'll gladly do anything you tell her to, but you decide not to take advantage of that. Ymir, on the other hand...will literally tell Historia to get on all fours and neigh like a donkey, which Historia will happily do.

Nile: Nile has sworn since that one time with Erwin to never get drunk ever again. The reason is because they both went out for drinks, and Nile ended up admitting his hidden fears to a raccoon while holding the poor animal to his chest...

Zeke: Le monke titan gets drunk only when he's stressed. When he's drunk, he's a lot more sweeter with you. He'll lay across your lap like a baby and have you brush his hair. He finds that soothing when he's drunk.