😞when they're sad😞

cause we gotta give love to our babygirls and babyboys <3

Eren: When he's sad, he'll usually be a bit clingy, and he would want you to hold him all day. You would as much as you could while also trying to focus on training. Then he will hold you tight when you both get home

Levi: He doesn't usually show when he's sad, so it's difficult to tell. He'd want to talk to you a bit more than normal and he'd be a bit more protective. Try reading the field reports to analyze why he could be sad.

Armin: He'd be crying buckets of tears, so you would have to hold him in your arms and comfort him until he stopped crying. After that, you would help him wash his face with cold water to soothe him a bit.

Jean: He's more moody when he's sad about something, so you'd try to avoid him. When you got home, he apologized and pulled you to his chest, then he would tell you what was wrong.

Mikasa: She won't publicly show her sadness, but once you got home, she'd tell you what was going on. You would comfort her by brushing her hair and styling it in the funniest and craziest way possible.

Hanji: They would be doing a lot more experiments than usual, trying to get their mind off of whatever was bothering them. It would take a lot for you to find out what was going on. 

Daddy Eyebrows: Like Mikasa, he wouldn't publicly show when he was sad. Depending on how bad it was, he would seek either physical or emotional relief and comfort from you. Of course, you'd hug him and let him cuddle you all through the night.

Ymir: She would show it through her actions, which would be a bit more slow and half-done. You'd have to confront her privately about it to find out what happened to cause her sadness.

Mike: It was pretty obvious to tell when Mike was sad. He would come into the room, flop down on the bed, bury his face into a pillow, and stay there for a good fifteen minutes. Then he'd take you and wrap you in a bear hug, which was so tight you wouldn't be able to move. Yeah.

Reiner: He would be a bit more mean than usual and he would insult people a lot worse than he usually did. It would take a lot to get a confession from him, but when you did, he'd act all prideful afterwards.

Moblit: He would want to spend more time with you than normal and he would protect you and Hanji a bit more. When you both got home for the night, he would just start crying into your shirt. Then you'd have to soothe him until he fell asleep in your arms.

Historia: She would clearly show her sadness, so you and Ymir would have to comfort her. Usually that would be with ice cream and puppies, which always instantly cheered her up.