🍋Reiner x Reader Pt.2🍋

yes part 2 is being published on the same day because i have nothing else to do

enjoy because this part is....👀...full of wholesomeness (and reiners cum :>)

*********************************************

{Reiner's PoV}

She continued to squirm under me as I started to unbuckle my belt. Once it was off, I threw it to the floor and took my jacket and armband off. My pants immediately fell as well. I smirked while she stared at my body with a certain look in her eyes. I hooked my hand on the waistband of her boxers and yanked them down. She quickly kicked them off her ankles, pulling me down to her level. I pushed myself back up and pinned her wrists above her head. 

"What did I say about your impatience?" I quietly inquired.

"Y-You said I'd be p-punished." she stumbled, I nodded and pecked her lips.

"Right. Now answer me...who's dominating you right now?"

"You are."

"No." I flipped her over onto her stomach, pushing her against the desk. "Who...is dominating you (Y/N)? You know the answer." She was silent for a moment, then sighed.

"You are, daddy." she whimpered. I nodded and pushed my own boxers off. Damn, I was so hard for this woman, I just wanted to fuck her until she was screaming my name. But teasing her was a lot more fun. 

"Get on your knees." I ordered her, she quickly complied, turned around, and sunk to her knees in front of my cock. She looked up at me innocently, as if she didn't know what to do. I smirked and gently pushed her head forward and let out a soft breath as her lips lightly touched the tip. 

"Your cock is so big daddy." she quietly told me. Her hand wrapped around it and started to slowly stroke it. I intertwined my fingers up in her hair and groaned. With that, she started to suck the tip slightly. I quickly pushed her head deeper, she gagged as the tip touched the back of her throat. She stroked the parts she couldn't reach with her heavenly hands.

"This isn't your first time is it?" I growled my question. She looked up at me and shook her head as she started to bob her head on my cock faster. I let out a loud groan as I felt her sucking me into her throat. I started to throb slightly, so I pulled myself away from her soft lips. I dragged her up and sat her on my desk. My lips brushed against hers. When I saw the look in her eyes, something changed. 

I didn't want to hurt her. That's all I ever did to innocent people who didn't deserve it. Maybe I just needed to relax a little bit. My one and only chance to do that would be with (Y/N). I crashed my lips into hers and kissed her more passionately than before. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer, I didn't get angry, or pull away. Is this what love feels like?

"You've had a change of heart." she chuckled after pulling away from the kiss. I smiled back at her and softly kissed her neck.

"I don't want to hurt you. I...just have a lot of pent up emotions. I never let them out. But when you started seducing me, I just couldn't take it anymore." I kissed her lips gently again, admiring the shock on her face. "Please (Y/N), let me love you." She stayed silent for a minute, then smiled.

"I love you Reiner." she said before moving her hips so my dick would touch her opening. I let out a heavy breath and slowly entered her. She cried out from being stretched open so much. I stopped and peppered her neck and shoulders with kisses to help her adjust to this unfamiliar feeling. I stayed still for a few minutes until she nodded and squirmed, which signaled me to start moving again. Slowly and lovingly, I moved my hips back and forth, thrusting inside of her, and hearing her soft moans of pleasure.

"A-Ah, ngh!" she whimpered out. I groaned and went a little bit faster, earning louder moans from her sweet lips. I bent down and kissed her passionately again. Our tongues moved around each other in harmony, battling for dominance. I won and breathlessly pulled away, thrusting ever so deeper within (Y/N).

"O-Oh! R-Right there! Nghhh~!" she yelled out. I quickly kissed her to muffle her moans, though I'd much rather hear her beautiful sounds. Zeke the Creep was probably somewhere around, listening like a fucking weirdo. I kept hitting her G spot repeatedly, making her grunt and approach her orgasm. 

"Are you close my dear?" I asked quietly, my voice full of lust. She nodded and pursed her lips. Her pressure from the grip on my back increased as I started to thrust at an inhuman speed. She moaned loudly as she released all over my cock. I grunted, I wasn't that close to my release yet. She whimpered as her legs twitched and she squirmed underneath me. I slowed down the pace a little bit as to not overstimulate her. 

"R-Reiner!" she yelled out as I sucked the side of her neck. At this point, I didn't care if Zeke heard us or not. I loved (Y/N), and no one could stop me.

"Just hold on a bit longer. I'm so close~" I whispered into her ear after a little shiver as her walls started to tighten around me again. I unintentionally let out a high pitched moan, my face flushed red in embarrassment. She laughed and pulled me down to her lips. 

"S-Sorry..." I mumbled. She kissed me deeper, my tongue explored every inch of her perfect mouth. I was so close, so was she. I thrusted harder and deeper, feeling (Y/N) dig into my shoulders.  

"(Y-Y/N)! Ngh~!" I let out one final moan before I shot my warm cum deep inside of her. At the same time, she moaned in ecstasy as she released again, her face turned red, the sweat beads ran down the sides of her face. 

"Ohh...fuuuck." (Y/N) quietly muttered as I pulled out. I brought her back up to my chest and held her close. 

"You okay?" I whispered as I brushed my lips against her neck again. She slowly nodded and rested her head on my shoulder, still breathless. Right now, I never wanted to let her out of my arms. Eventually I would have to, but emotionally, I always want to hold her in my arms, to protect her, and to love her.

********************************************************

like i said, full of wholesomeness and reiners forbidden ranch

hope you enjoyed it :>