🍋Eren NSFW Alphabet🍋

requested by: @randompersonhere1 thank you for the request! :)

idk why but the picture is a mood-(╭☞'༎ຶo'༎ຶ)╭☞

*********************************************

A: Aftercare: When it comes to aftercare, Eren is surprisingly good at it! After sex, always expect a warm shower (with Eren cleaning you up, of course) and then a nice cuddling session before you both fall asleep <3

B: Body Parts: Eren is really fond of your legs. He loves to hold them and squeeze your thighs when he's close to his climax. Your favorite part of him is his chest, it's so sexy and soft🤤

C: Cum: When Eren cums, he's not super weird about it. He likes to cum on your chest and your stomach. It's really thick and tastes amazing, a mix between sugary and salty- ig. (forgive me reader, idk what cum tastes like ;-;)

D: Dirty Secret: Whenever you're not home, Eren jerks off to pictures of you in a cat suit that you wore one time. He didn't tell you at the time, but he thought it looked really hot on you.

E: Experience: Quite shockingly, actually, Eren is very experienced. You asked him about it, he just said; "triple x, cupcake. triple x." 

F: Favorite Position: Eren LOVES taking you from behind. It's something that makes him feel dominate and in control.

G: Goofy or Serious?: Eren is a mixture of both. If he's in need of a stress reliever, he's serious. If he's more happy, he'll crack a joke every few minutes.

H: Hair: Eren has a few little black hairs near his c0ck, but he's not super hairy. Puberty didn't give him ugly ass hair, it made him beautiful with his hair. It's also very well-kept.

I: Intimacy: Eren is averagely intimate, but he's not obsessive about it. He gives you little praises about how good you make him feel, and he'll kiss you with passion.

J: Jerk Off: He sometimes jerks off, because he can't really control himself yet. You caught him at it one time though- >///<

K: Kinks: I can imagine him being into BDSM, the whole dom/sub thing and "punishing" you ;). He also has a major master kink, so if you call him that, he'll treat you well.

pause for a few minutes, my favorite song just started playin on spotify :D

it ended :(

L: Location: Eren likes doing in the bedroom, where he knows no one will disturb you both. But if you've "been bad," he'll drag you into a closet and fuck you relentlessly. (╭☞'༎ຶo'༎ຶ)╭☞

M: Motivation: Eren gets really into it when you start grinding on him. When you do that, he knows you want it bad, and that turns him on too ;)

N: No: Eren will try almost anything with you, except for foot fetish stuff. He finds it gross when people obsess over feet, so he won't do it himself.

O: Oral: Eren prefers receiving oral, but if you want it, he'll accept and pleasure you. One thing he does while giving is edging you. (╭☞'༎ຶo'༎ຶ)╭☞

P: Pace: Eren starts out really slow and passionate in an attempt to savor the moment, but it soon ends up with him pulling your hair while he pounds you roughly from behind.

Q: Quickies: He loves quickies, especially when it's in a public place, where he has to keep you quiet or else someone will catch you. 

R: Risk: Eren will take risks, but to a certain extent. If it sounds like a bad idea, that would hurt you emotionally or physically, he won't force you to do anything.

S: Stamina: Eren can go quite a few rounds, he's got a great stamina! The most he's gone with you is four rounds, but he can go more than that if you ask him too.

T: Toys: He absolutely LOVES using toys. Vibrators, cock rings, or whatever else you ask him to use. He also loves seeing you using them on yourself ;)

U: Unfair: Eren won't tease unless he's punishing you. If he's punishing you, he'll gladly tease you for about 10-20 minutes before fucking you.

V: Volume: Eren isn't loud until he's close to his climax. When he's not close yet, he'll let out some sexy groans into your ear to let you know how good he feels in the moment😩

W: Wildcard (random headcanon): Eren sometimes blushes when you're trying to dominate him. He doesn't show it and he's probably not going to tell you, but he LOVES it when you climb on top of him and try to take control. It makes him feel dirty and submissive ;)

X: X-Ray (down there): Eren is a bit larger than average, but he's not huge like *cough cough* Erwin *cough cough*. (sorry i couldn't help it lol). He's about 7 inches, with a 5 inch girth.

Y: Yearning: He has a bit higher-than-average sex drive, and he'll want it about 4-5 times a week. He can control himself throughout the day though, unless you tease him.

Z: Zzz (sleep): It's usually Eren falling asleep first. Mostly because he gets so into the act that he tires HIMSELF out, and barely has the energy for aftercare. But he knows that it's all about you so he makes himself take care of you.

gonna go guzzle some holy water now-