🍋Zeke x Reader🍋

requested by two people!: @SeriousFox08_YT and @Zeke_Simp thanks for requesting! :)

 this lemon takes place in s3, right before zeke and the others ambush the survey corps during their mission to retake wall maria. the titan you inherited is called the 'shadow titan' i made it up, sorry if you dont like it. if you want, i could edit it later. but for now, enjoy! :)

********************************************

[3rd Person PoV]

"Hey Pieck!" (Y/N) called over to the black-haired girl, the inheritor of the Cart Titan. "Do you know where Zeke went?" She looked up at (Y/N) and softly smiled. She was currently on all fours, doing something in the grass. "Uhh, whatcha doing Pieck?" 

"I found a beetle. It's a rainbow one. What's up?" The girl kindly replied. (Y/N) nodded and sat down on the grass.

"I need to find Zeke." The (H/C) warrior simply stated before moving their eyes down to the beetle. It crawled ever so slowly in circles near Pieck's hand. The girl thought for a moment, then smiled up at (Y/N).

"Last I heard, he was talking to Bertholdt." She told the young Eldian soldier, who had recently taken a liking to Zeke. Almost everyone in the current camp knew that. Reiner and Bertholdt knew, Annie knew, hell, even Pieck knew. It was obvious to everybody except Zeke. 

"Oh, okay." (Y/N) thanked Pieck before standing up, brushing themselves off, and walking over to Zeke's tent. They could hear the quiet conversation between Zeke and Bertholdt, aka the Beast Titan and Colossal Titan. After a few minutes of standing outside the tent, Bert came out and nodded to (Y/N) with a tiny smile. 

"Be careful, he seems a bit mad." He warned you. (Y/N) knew he was mad and stressed lately, but they planned to change that real quick. 

[1st person pov]

"War Chief Yeager?" I quietly called out as I entered the tent. Zeke grunted and pushed his glasses up his nose. His face softened a bit as he leaned forward, his head now resting on his hand. 

"Always a pleasure to see you (Y/N)." He greeted me nicely. I smiled and sat down in front of him. He watched my movements with keen eyes, waiting for me to say something. I only tapped my fingers on my knee. 

"So, I noticed that you've been stressed lately sir." My question broke the never-ending silence. Zeke looked up and shrugged. "What, are you not ready to give up your ass wiping technique?" He quietly scoffed and scratched his ear.

"Yeah, and the fact that we're attacking the Scouting Legion tomorrow." He responded sweetly. I nodded and walked behind his desk. He raised an eyebrow and reached up to take his glasses off, but I quickly grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Uh-"

"Sh." I climbed onto his lap and straddled him gently. "I'm relieving some of your stress. You have too much of it." He seemed shocked for a minute, but then relaxed and let it happen. With a lustful look in my eyes, I ran my finger down the side of his face. 

"You look sexy with those glasses on...sir." He shuddered when he heard me say 'sir.' But everyone calls him sir. Is it just me that turns him on when I say it, especially in a sultry tone? Slowly, as a tease, I trailed my hand down his broad chest. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up slightly.

"Since you're doing this for a good cause..." He whispered as he took my free hand and led it down to cup his boner. I gasped when I felt how big it was through his pants. I impatiently unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers. His length sprung free, making me shiver slightly. It was so big and thick, would it even fit inside of me?

"Well...you can't be stressed in battle sir..." I started to slowly stroke his length, earning a small groan from him. His lips met my neck, his beard tickling my neck a little, which only added to the pleasure. I softly moaned and wrapped one of my arms around his neck. I was already horny before I came in here, so my underwear were soaked with a sticky mess. Hopefully, Zeke would add to that mess.

"You're absolutely right." With that, he slid two fingers down into my pants. I whimpered softly and squeezed his erection a tiny bit tighter. He quietly groaned again and gently rubbed my wet lips in circles. I pressed my head against his shoulder and moaned. He hummed in pleasure as I guided my thumb over his tip. 

"You seem wet enough." He said before lifting me up further. I gasped slightly when I felt the tip of his member press against my entrance. As lovingly as he could, he pushed himself inside of me. My breath hitched at the sudden stretching feeling, so Zeke grabbed my other hand and led it up to his shoulder. I tightly gripped it to help me resist screaming out from the pain.

"S-Sir..!" I whimpered quietly. He kissed my now-exposed shoulders. I almost screamed again when he roughly grabbed my hips and slammed me down on top of him. With his long member, he immediately hit my G-Spot, which sent a sharp shot of pleasure throughout my entire body. 

"It seems I've found your sweet spot. But I don't want you to cum just yet." He said as he bounced me up and down on his lap slowly. My mouth fell open and my eyes went from wide to half-lidded in the span of two seconds. Just the sound of his groans were getting me closer to my orgasm. But I didn't want to cum yet either, so I tried my best to keep it in. 

"Don't moan too loud (Y/N)." He warned me. I managed to nod despite the immense pleasure and pain I was receiving from my superior. I could tell he was trying to make this less painful, but I kind of liked it when it was painful. 

"I-I think I'm...cl-close, sir~!" I whispered against his shoulder. Zeke nodded and bounced me faster. I smirked and rolled my hips along with his movements. His groans got louder and a bit more deep, signaling that he was probably close to his climax as well. 

"Cum with me kitten." Almost on command, I trembled on his lap as we both released at the same time. The pleasure shocked my body, and as much as I wanted to loudly moan, I couldn't. So instead I kept my face pressed against Zeke's shoulder as he came deep within me as well. I sat on his lap for a few minutes before finally recovering and getting up off of him.

"So, was that, like, a one time thing?" I asked softly as I pulled my underwear back up to my hips. He narrowed his eyes and shook his head as he put his boxers and pants back on.

"No, why would you think that?" He sweetly responded and rearranged his hair a little bit.

"Is that your subtle way of asking me out...?"

"No, this is. (Y/N), will you go out with me?" I chuckled at his sarcastic response.

"Of course I will sir."

********************************************

i have sinned, but i hope you enjoyed :D