Kind of parents they will be

lmao so i originally planned to watch haikyuu until 2am, then i would go to bed. but then i checked the time and it said 4:45 am, so i was questioning my life for about 15 minutes, then i was like "wait i have an idea for the oneshot book thingy" so i logged onto my laptop, replied to some comments, and we are now here.

enjoy the chapter! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

Eren: Eren is the fun, yet serious dad, and he will always find ways to get the kids out of the house! Whether it be horse-riding or trying out ODM gear, the children's lives are full of adventures! :]

Levi: He's the kind of dad that wants the entire house cleaned and the laundry done before any of the kids go anywhere. All the chores must be done before the kids go outside to play or anything of that sort.

Armin: To be honest, I can't really imagine Armin as a dad. But I think he would probably be the sweet lovable father.~

Jean: As a father, Jean is always finding ways to get the kids in trouble. Whether it be pranking Levi or playing tricks on the new cadets, the kids are always up to something with Jean. :)

Mikasa: She is quite strict with the children, teaching them how to be proper and all that good stuff. But on good days, she will take the kids out to the town and buy gifts and treats for you and everyone else!

Hanji: Well Hanji is a bit...shall we say...crazy with the kids. Hanji will basically let them run wild and do whatever they want. Sometimes even use them as test subjects for a few experiments...

Erwin: He is the brainiac dad, teaching the kids all kinds of literature and history. Outside of teachings, he would spoil them, but not too much to the point where they are greedy. He would also get them out of trouble sometimes, but only if you're having a good day.

Ymir: She is the joke-telling mom, always being silly with the kids, and getting into all kinds of trouble with them. On certain occasions, you'd have to scold Ymir along with the kids.

Mike: Similar to Armin, Mike is a sweet and loving father. Since he is so tall, the younger kids often climb all over him. Like Erwin, he will also spoil them, mostly with stuffed animals.

Reiner: He is definitely the kind of dad that will also get the kids in trouble, but then he would deny any involvement or knowledge of the incident. But other than that, he is a great dad! :D

Moblit: He is also the very sweet and loving father! He will read the kids bedtime stories, tell them tales of outside the walls, and plays sports with them <3

Historia: She is the cute and carefree mother of the family. She plays checkers and dominoes. with the kids. However she is strict when she needs to be, making sure the kids learn from their mistakes.