♡Mikasa x Reader Fluff♡

requested by: @ulyssesss1 thank you for the request! :)

mikasa is beautiful -3-

**********************************************

[your pov]

Ugh, another shitty day in training. When would this ever end? I swear Commandant Shadis always screamed at me for no reason. He seemed to go easy on all the other girls, except for Sasha Braus, because she always stole food. Ymir was a definite lesbian, Christa was a goodie-two shoes, Annie was really quiet, and Mina was super cheerful. 

And then there was Mikasa, the strong and silent type, yet you could tell she had a soft side. But it only came out around Eren and Armin, her childhood friends. I knew I didn't have a chance with her, she was very in love, and shall I say, overprotective, with Eren. 

"So you gonna ask Mikasa out or what?" Ymir walked up to me with a smirk on her freckled face, Christa by her side. Christa widened her eyes and looked up at the taller Ymir.

"Ymir! Don't say it so loud!" She half-whispered. Mikasa shot a quick glance over to us, but looked back down at whatever she was eating. Reiner walked up with a smirk and nudged me.

"Yeah, ask her out already. I'm gonna ask someone out soon..." He scoffed, then briefly looked down at the sweet little blonde. Ymir slimmed her eyes at him, but focused her attention back to me.

"If you don't, we'll do it for you." Ymir warned before walking away, Christa followed, and Reiner strolled casually over to Bertholdt and Annie. I knew I had to do it, but would I ever be able to accept the reality if Mikasa rejected me?

"Wait Ymir!" I called out, she whipped around, seeming a bit annoyed that I was reverting her attention from her precious Christa. "M-Maybe you could help me...?" She furrowed her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes.

"What's in it for me?" She finally asked after a moment of silence.

"Uhhh...you can eat my bread for a week!"

"You mean Christa can eat your bread for a week."

"Uh...yeah."

"Alright. I'll help." Ymir smirked and let her eyes return to normal. "Hey Mikasa!!!" She yelled from where she was standing, since Mikasa was all the way across the mess hall. "Get over here, (Y/N) wants to talk to you!!" The black-haired cadet looked up with a slightly curious expression, probably suspicious that this was another one of Ymir's tricks. I turned to Ymir with widened eyes.

"No! I-I needed to know what to say to her!!" I whisper-yelled at her. She just puckered her lips and shrugged as she walked away with Christa. I cursed under my breath and jumped as I turned around. Mikasa was standing right there with her usual expressionless face. 

"What?" She asked flatly. I awkwardly smiled and did a little wave.

"H-Hi Mikasa...c-can we talk...? Like, outside?" I nervously squeaked out. She nodded and turned to look at Eren one last time. Him and Armin were eating and talking with Connie and Reiner. She followed me outside near the pine trees that were on the border of the forest where we practiced with our ODM gear. 

"What's wrong?" She inquired, seeming a little uneasy. I could pretty much understand why she felt uneasy. I mean, I just led her away from the mess hall, we were alone by a huge forest, and we've barely talked before. Well this was it. Now or never I guess.

"I...uhm, kinda wanted to talk to you about s-something..." My voice cracked into a little whisper at the end of my sentence. Mikasa raised her eyebrows and placed a hand on her hip. Her black hair blew gently in the nighttime breeze. It was a beautiful night, sure, but not as beautiful as Mikasa...

"So talk. The commandant will be back in 10 minutes, so make it quick." She broke the seemingly never-ending silence. 

(never ending stooooryyyyyyy, ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhh....stranger things 3? anyone? :D)

"Okay, well uhm..." My palms started sweating a bit as I nodded and smiled slowly. She sighed and readjusted her stance. Crap, now she was annoyed. Just say it (Y/N)!! Why can't I just say it?!

"(Y/N)'s, like, madly in love with you!" I heard Connie's voice, then a shush and a rustle in the bushes. Definitely Reiner, Ymir, Jean, and the annoying ass Connie. I quickly turned my head over to the same bush and my mouth dropped open in shock. Connie peeked out from above the bush one more time with a kissy face before two hands pushed his head down again, it looked like Jean and Reiner's hands. 

Mikasa grabbed my chin in her warm hand and pulled it, so my (E/C) eyes were meeting her dark ones. Her face was noticeably different. She was a lot softer looking, with a light red dusting across her cheeks. My own face started heating up as well.

"Is it true?" She simply asked. I nodded and laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, but I know you...like...Eren. So...I-I'll back off, I g-guess." I stuttered uneasily. She only shook her head and pulled me closer. Our torsos pressed against each other as I instantly wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"No. It's you...(Y/N). I-It's always been you." That was all she said as she pulled me into a tight hug. I sighed in relief and rested my head on her shoulder. She rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. I noticed Ymir and Connie, who were now standing up, silently cheering and high-fiving each other. Jean and Reiner smirked in satisfaction at the scene. Then Connie turned his back to me, wrapped his arms around himself, and rubbed his back, making it look like he was making out with someone. I only rolled my eyes as Ymir covered her mouth to keep her hysterical laughter quiet.

"So...we're a couple now...right..?" Mikasa asked after a minute of near-silence. I looked back at her and nodded with a smile.

"Yeah. Am I part of the friend group now? You know, Armin, Eren..." She nodded and pulled me back into the hug. I chuckled in happiness and shut my eyes. Now this was a dream come true.

****************************************

i want a hug from mikasa :(