🍋Virgin!Mike x Virgin!Reader Pt.2🍋

so i decided to make a part two for this because i didnt write the gRaNd FiNaLe part

so yeah (princesá is spanish for 'princess' btw, mike really do sound spanish in the daydream)

here we go :/

************************************************

"O-Oh!! Harderrrr~"  she yelled out right by my ear. Without thought, I thrusted harder into her, earning more loud wails of pleasure. I reached down and gently brushed my thumb over her clit. She gripped the desk tighter while trying to maintain balance, her legs were shaking violently as her wetness ran down her thighs.

"Cum for me princesá." I groaned as I felt my own orgasm rapidly approaching. I couldn't take it anymore. All at once, I-

"Mike!" I heard Levi call my name loudly right by my ear. I flinched and rubbed my eye when he started banging two frying pans next to my head. I grabbed the pans and pushed them back to him.

"Seriously?" I questioned sleepily. Erwin sat beside me at the meeting table. Oh right, we were in this meeting with Zackly. 

"Mike, are you feeling alright?" Erwin muttered as Levi sat down on the right side of him. I nodded and motioned for whoever was speaking to continue. Nile stacked his papers neatly and cleared his throat.

"So anyways, uh, we plan to work alongside the king with this new program. It's only to help lower human vs. human crime rate." he concluded while giving me side glances. I'd barely been able to focus since my shower with (Y/N) a few hours earlier. It was yet another tease, this time determined by Erwin. Of all the times, he picked right when I was about to claim her. 

"Alright. Why don't we take a brief break?" Zackly pushed his glasses up and stood. "How does twenty-five minutes sound?" With that, everybody was dismissed. All of the commanders and representatives of the regiments arose and starting talking to each other. The Survey Corps representatives were Hanji, Levi, (Y/N), and myself. (Y/N) is our newest representative.

"(Y/N), can I talk to you privately?" I asked as I stopped her beside Hanji. She turned to me, smiled, and nodded.

"Sure." She led me to a private room off the hallway and shut the door. Inside the room was a twin-sized bed, a bookshelf, and a small table. 

"So what is it?" she questioned as she sat down on the bed. I smiled and sat on her left side. What did I want to talk to her about anyway? All I could think about how beautiful she was, how her curves were especially complemented by the uniform and belts. The way she looked at me suggested something other than talking. 

"Oh...I just wanted to get out of there." I huskily answered, trying to hide the desire in my voice. She nodded and smiled awkwardly.

"And you wanted to take me with you?" My breath hitched. She was starting to get suspicious, which wasn't good. This was probably so creepy to her. Would I have to do it right here?

"Well...we have some unfinished business to attend to." I smirked casually while keeping my eyes glued to the floor. She sighed and looked up to the ceiling. We could do it right here, but I'd have to keep the both of us quiet. That would be a difficult task. I moved my eyes up and stroked her cheek gently, causing her to look right back at me.

"Mike, as long as we don't make too much noise I think we can finish that right here." She kicked off her boots and struggled with her belts. I smirked and started to unbuckle my belts as well. Within minutes, we had them off and in a pile on the floor. I peeled my jacket and boots off and threw them to the floor. 

"(Y/N)..." I whispered breathlessly when I felt a small hand cup my covered boner. I pulled her down on top of me and sighed. She smirked and unbuttoned her pants as quickly as she could, then locked her soft angelic lips onto mine. I groaned and forced my tongue into her mouth, exploring every single inch. Without thinking, I traced a gentle trail of kisses down her cheek and neck. I remembered exactly where her sweet spot was. The spot that made her quietly moan.

"Mike, we only have twenty minutes." she told me softly. I didn't reply as I unbuttoned her white shirt and kissed down her chest and stomach. I stopped when I reached her hips and looked up at her.

"May I?" I asked, ready to pull her uniform pants and boxers off her legs on command. She thought for a moment, then nodded. "Thank you honey."

"You seem very experienced f-oh!~" she cut her own sentence off with a faint moan as I brushed my tongue over her clit. She threw her head back while I tightened my grip on her hips. I felt a hand gently caress my messy hair while I passionately kissed her heat. I had no idea if I was doing it right, but based on how she was trying to cover her mouth to muffle her moans, I assumed I was. 

I began to kissed my way back up her body, leaving hickeys in certain places. Once I got to her mouth, I smirked down at her.

"You ready?" I questioned as I positioned myself at her dripping wet entrance. 

"Are you?" she replied, I nodded in response. 

"Well I just want a yes from you."

"Yes. I'd say we have about fifteen minutes." I nodded again and slowly pushed inside of her. It felt just as pleasurable as it did in the shower. She whined out in pain from the stretching. I gently shushed her and pulled her into a passionate kiss to distract her from the pain. When she quietly moaned into my mouth, I began to slowly thrust inside of her. My mind was frozen, I could barely think. Just the way she was already getting sweaty and moaning softly against my shoulder made me so hot inside.

"Y-Y/N...fuck you feel amazing." I groaned next to her ear. She pulled off my shoulder and gazed deeply into my eyes. She was so fucking hot, I felt like I couldn't control the pace I thrusted into her with. Already, I was getting close and we weren't even three minutes in. Clearly, we both had a very low amount of stamina in the sheets.

"M-Mike, ahh~" I could tell she was starting to lose her mind from the way she threw her head back and rolled her eyes. I bit my lip and leaned down to kiss her. Our tongues moved around each other in pure harmony, battling for dominance. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I groaned some more. After pulling away, she let out a soft, choked-out moan and clenched around me. She threw her head back again as her body started twitching under me. I actually made her cum...?

"You alright princesá?" I whispered before kissing her neck and trying to keep her still underneath me.

"Mhmmm~" she whimpered while I slowed down my thrusts. I was so close, (Y/N) knew that too. It must be why she tightened herself around me and pulled my lips back to hers again. I thrusted just a little bit faster and deeper, then felt myself coming inside of her. I groaned loudly into the kiss before pulling out and falling beside her. I swaddled her in a blanket and wrapped her in my arms. 

"You'll never be alone again puppy." I muttered. "This isn't just some random hookup, I really want to get serious with you. I love you so much." She whined against my chest, so I looked down to see what was the matter. I widened my eyes when I saw her tears filling up her eyes and spilling onto my chest.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" I inquired. She smiled and chuckled.

"I love you too Mike. I just didn't know whether or not you wanted a real relationship too." she started crying more, I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead gently.

"Of course I want a real relationship with you. Why wouldn't I?" She shrugged in response and closed her eyes. After a few minutes, I heard a soft little snore escape from her nose. Damn it, I guess we're skipping that meeting then. No way would I wake her up for some stupid meeting.

****************************************

dusk till dawn starting playing at the last part, i almost cried while eating cookie dough ;-;