👅Mechanic!Mike x Reader👅

the picture along with the song is like-😩

my fortune cookie says: you always have the rights answers; they just sometimes ask the wrong questions. (erwin: who's the enemy here?     eren: bitch idk)

********************************************

"Ugh, this damn bike." I muttered as I pulled in front of my boyfriend's repair shop. Mike was a mechanic, so surely he would know what was wrong with the motorcycle this time. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. After a few rings, he picked up.

Mike: Hey baby. 

You: Hi Mike, I'm outside the garage. My bike broke down again. This stupid piece of shit.

Mike: Ha, okay, I'll let you in. 

With that he hung up, and a few seconds later, I heard the garage door opening in front of me. In the doorway was Mike's beautiful 6'4 figure. I smirked and waved playfully as I leaned against my bike. He chuckled and walked over to me. Since it was August, he only wore a grease-stained t-shirt and black pants. I could hear Rival Sons playing from the radio inside the garage.

"There's always something wrong with it." Mike said as he went in to hug me, but then remembered how dirty his clothes were and backed away. Instead, he gave me a peck on the cheek. 

"Sorry. It's just you're the best mechanic in the area." I replied with a sad smile. Mike worked hard, I knew that, and I didn't want to annoy him with my motorcycle problems.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. The shop's dead anyway." He helped me guide my bike into the huge four-doored garage. Scattered around the garage were old tires, big tool storage containers, an air compressor, a lift, and rags saturated with oil and grease. Once he had my bike by his workstation, he pointed over to the office, where one of his colleagues, Levi Ackerman, sat with his feet up, writing in a crossword book.

"That's how bored Levi is. See? The shop is dead. Therefore, I'll always be able to fix your problematic bike." He said with a smirk. I scoffed and leaned against the lift with my foot pressed up against it. 

"Sure is problematic. I'm thinkin'...I don't know...it overheated??" I guessed, although I knew I wasn't correct. But it was still funny to see Mike's face when he shook his head in denial.

"If it was overheated, it would be smoking." He carefully explained as he walked over to me. "I think you have a bad battery. It's more common than you think."

"Will it take long to replace?" I inquired with a sly tone. I think he heard the sneakiness in my voice, because he smirked and brought his hand down to my waist. His other hand brushed the strands of hair out of my face. 

"Well, if I order it today, it'll be here by tomorrow." With that, he gripped my waist and slid me up against the cold metal of the lift. I smiled and wrapped my legs around him. His lips brushed against my neck, as if trying to tease me a bit. I bit my lip and avoided his devilish gaze as he sucked on my collarbone gently. I knew that all he wanted to do was rip our clothes off and shove his huge c-

"Mike! What's a four letter synonym for stupid!?" Levi shouted from the office. Mike quickly detached his mouth from my skin and looked over to the small room in the corner of the garage. 

"Uh, try dull!" Mike yelled back in an annoyed tone. 

"No that doesn't work!! There's no 'D' in the word!!" Levi hollered. Mike looked at me apologetically and let me down. 

"Can't you figure it out yourself!?"

"No I can't! Get in here!" Mike sighed and pressed his lips against mine roughly. I softly moaned and cupped his face in my hands. After a few moments, he pulled away and smirked before walking over towards the office. 

"Don't go anywhere baby." Mike winked at me. I smiled and nodded understandingly. Why the hell would I go anywhere else when I could stay here and watch Mike fix my bike in the sexiest way possible?

**********************************************************

this funny eruri meme lmfaoooo