Day 30

Luke - 

Tomorrow is my last day with her until we have to board the plane, I'm not ready for this. 

"Do you remember your first interview talking about our relationship? I remember it like it was yesterday." I laugh and tell her the flashback. 

"Alright Rylie, we have pictures of you and a mystery man. Would you care to tell us whom this is?" The interviewer smirks and pulls up pictures of Rylie and I when we were heading over to one of our favorite places to eat. 

Rylie blushes "That would be Luke Brooks, he invited me out to lunch." She replies truthfully. 

"Is he a boyfriend or just a close friend?" 

"I honestly don't know," She laughs before going on. "I met him at the Teen Choice Awards and after the show he asked me to lunch." 

"Which one of you freaked out more because of the fame?" The interviewer asks, Rylie giggles. 

"Oh, definitely Luke. I was posing for pictures and he approached me, looking quite handsome if I must add." She winks, "He was surprisingly quiet but I couldn't chat much, I had to get to an interview. They awarded me the Choice Female Hottie award and after we went backstage, Luke got the courage with the help of his brothers to ask me out on a date and give me his number." 

"And how long have you two been seeing each other?" 

"Uh, about three weeks."

"Do you have to deal with long distance?" 

"Not right now, but when either one of us goes on tour we're going to have to make it work. I have an American tour coming up soon, so I'd be away from him for a few weeks." 

"Do you think you can handle the distance?" 

"Of course, it'll be hard for the first few days but I'm not all that worried about it." Rylie smiles before answering a few more questions, then going on to talking about her YouTube videos. 

"When did you start making videos and why?" The interviewer asks

"I feel like everyone asks me this question!" She laughs before continuing on, "I started making them at the beginning of my sophomore year and I always liked making and recording videos, so I finally saved up enough money for a decent camera to film on." 

"Last two questions before we go, what is your favorite thing about your fans and what is it like to have such a large fan base?" 

"I love how supportive my fans are of me and my decisions, like I can literally do the stupidest shit and they won't get mad at me. They'll just tell me that it's okay and that nobody's perfect. Having a large fan base is a bit nerve racking. At first, I was totally surprised when I left my hotel the first morning of my tour because these girls camped out in 40 degree weather just to see me before I went out for the day. Like it was a huge pack of girls that had signs and merch and kept asking me for pictures or follows on social media. As the tour went on, that pack of girls turned to at least 100 girls, then to a couple hundred girls until it was to the point of needing security guards to walk me out to my car. I always feel bad when I can only do so many autographs before going off to do interviews or boarding the plane, like I hate leaving the fans that came out to see me and didn't even get a good glance at me. I wish the people that already got a picture or an autograph would like back away after they're done, so I can talk to the others or get to more fans so they don't feel sad or anything about me not being able to see them all." She explains before pouting. 

I smile, knowing how much she loves her fans. If anything, she loves them more than anything in the world (besides, maybe me) I sigh as I continue to watch her in silence, not wanting this moment to end. 

A/N - Sorry this chapter is so short! I promise to update a few more chapters this weekend, I have Monday off! Woo #noschoolswag 

I love you guys and I'll see you next chapter! 

Love, 

Rosie.