Day 86

Taylor - 

He called so many times and I got every single one of them, but I didn't answer any of them. Granted, I have been on a family vacation for the past few days so my phone totally blew up with voicemails once I got signal. 

His voicemails made me cry, I'm not even kidding. My mom thought I was overreacting, but she never liked Jai anyways. I can't get over the fact that he is willing to give me up from my happiness, he loves me enough to put me before his feelings. He's letting me choose and I have no idea what to say. I want to tell him I want to get back together but at the same time, I've been better off without all the drama for the past week. If only Rylie were here, she'd give me some life changing advice about what I should do. 

"What would Rylie do if she was in this situation?" I question, pacing my bedroom while rubbing my chin. I think about all the wise words that have come out of my best friend's mouth since she was ten. 

If you love them, let it go

Someone who is willing to put you before them is someone you should keep very close to you, those types people are hard to find. 

In this case, Jai was willing to let me go because of how much he loved me. He was also putting me before himself, so I should keep him close but I don't think I could be just friends with him. Should I call him back? Was I ready to call him back? He said to call when I had made up my mind but I don't think my mind or my heart is set just quite yet. Maybe I should send him a text to let him know that I received everything and was taking this into some deep thinking... does that sound like a good idea? 

"Where are you when I need you the most, Rylie?" I whine and fall onto my soft bed, wanting nothing more than my best friend beside me to comfort me and help me get out of this situation. 

"Taylor, are you okay? You seem to be making a fuss over this whole Jai thing." My mom enters my bedroom (without permission) 

"No, mom. I am not okay. I have no idea what to do about it and I don't have Rylie here to help me get through it. You're not going to be much of a help because you don't like Jai and never have so, would you please leave me to figure this out on my own?" I speak rapidly at her, not in the mood for one of her lectures about boys. 

"You love him, don't you?" She ignores what I just said and sits beside me, I sigh but nod. She laughs and shakes her head. "I know I've been hard on your relationship with him, but after what I saw when you got all those voicemails, I think I've had a change in heart about him. He sounds like a very loving boy that needs you more than the galaxy needs the stars. I know this probably won't be any help to you, but I think you should contact him and tell him how you feel about him. You haven't spoken to him in nearly a month, I think you both need to be reminded how much you care about each other." She smiles softly before pressing a kiss to my forehead, then leaves my room once again. 

I sigh and dial the phone. 

James - 

"God, I miss her so much. Should I call her? Is it too late?" I start questioning Luke, who glances up from his phone. 

"Who are we talking about?" 

"Alexia! I totally fucked things up between us, do you think she hates me?" I run a hand through my hair, he rolls his eyes and goes back to his phone.

"I doubt it. She's practically in love with you." He assures me, I nod and pace for a few moments.

"But should I call her?" 

"Just fucking call her, already! God, you're worse than Jai." Beau shouts from his bunk, Luke snickers but stays silent. 

My heart starts pounding as I find her number and begin to dial.

Three rings and then I hear her voice.

"Hello?"

A/N - Taylor and Alexia are back!! I'l try to post another chapter later this week but I know that next week I will not be posting due to exams so yeah! Sorry for such a short chapter but I love you guys and I hope you enjoy it.