Day 10

Rylie -

James walked into the room with a shorter girl, she was pretty. She had long black hair, glasses and looked like a normal girl.

Luke looks up from me and turns towards the couple. "James? Who's this?" He asks his friend.

The girl smiles and pulls her hand away from James'. "I'm Alexia, it's nice to finally meet you."

"Luke, I don't recall James ever mentioning you." Luke shakes her hand.

She laughs and looks over at James. "We met last night, he wanted to introduce us before we go out on our date." She explains. Oooo, James getting some action.

"She already met Skip and Beau, where's Jai?" James finally speaks up, Luke shrugs.

"Think he went to get something to eat in the cafeteria." Luke replies before going back to stroking my hand.

Alexia walks over and sits down next to me. "Is this the famous Rylie? James was telling me all about you on the ride over here." She begins talking to me like it's the most normal thing ever. "I'm Alexia, I can't wait to meet you when you're awake. You're very pretty, Luke really seems to love you. I can tell just by the way he looks at you, you're very lucky to have someone like him around. I think I might've found someone like him." She grins and with that, she winks towards James. He blushes and goes back to talking with Luke, as she continues to talk in low whispers to me.

"You're lucky to have all these caring people surrounding you, I hardly ever anybody besides my younger sister. Do you have any siblings? My sister, Maria, is the only thing left I have from my family. My mom died a few years ago from cancer and my dad left us when we were young. We live with our step father, but it's not the same without mom. I moved out a few weeks ago, I got into University so I'll be starting classes soon." She talks about her life.

"You should know that I'm 19, like you. Maybe we can become friends when you wake up, I know you're gonna wake up. When you do, you can meet Maria. She's 15, acts all tough but she's a big softy. You'd love her."

"Alexia, we should get going. Our movie is starting soon." James speaks up before she can talk anymore.

She nods and turns towards me before leaning into my ear. "I believe in you, good luck." And with that, she gets up and bids her goodbyes befoe exiting the room.

I like her.

James -

"Rylie is very pretty, Luke is lucky." Alexia speaks up as we head down the hallway.

"You're also very pretty, I'm lucky that I got to you before anybody else." I grin at her, she laughs and rolls her eyes.

"How long has she been in the coma?" She wonders, I shrug.

"Just over a week, Luke hasn't been holding up very well." I inform her, she nods and looks at me.

"I mean, who would? Someone you love is here but isn't at the same time, I think anyone would be broken if that happened." She tells me, I nod and get in the car.

As we're driving towards the movies, we talk about random things. I learn more about Alexia, she's quite interesting. She prefers books over movies, she likes to sing, she plans on going to university for literature and she can play the piano. She tells me all about her family, friends, hopes and dreams. She's a passionate person, I can tell just by the way she talks about books. That light that enters her eyes when she starts talking about something she loves. Those little arm gestures she makes. Oh my god, that massive smile that slips onto her face when she realizes that I'm actually listening to her.

"What movie do you want to see? I heard The Maze Runner is supposed to be really good but I won't be able to enjoy it because I'll just notice all the flaws that were or weren't in the books. Do you want to watch movies at my house instead? We could watch The Jungle Book or Frozen, I have all of my Disney movies back at my place." She talks rapidly while looking up at the selection of movies.

I laugh, "I'd love to go watch movies at your place." She smiles as we link arms and head back out to the car. We talk about music and more of her favorite books, just some small talk. After awhile, she turns on the radio before starting to sing. She sits criss cross and continues singing. Her voice is soft and beautiful, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I rest my hand on her knee, continuing to follow her directions. Then, she slowly takes my hands and locks our fingers together.

I smile at her, she smiles back before sitting up and kissing my cheek.

I blush and smile even wider as we continue to head over to her place for a movie marathon.

A/N - Oh my god, I haven't updated in forever and I'm super sorry! I've been so busy with everything that I haven't had the time to update. I'll update before next Monday if I'm lucky, I love you guys and thanks so much for being patient with me.