Day 4

Beau -
"Beau, this is Lana. Lana, the famous Beau Brooks." Rylie finally introduces me to her long time best friend, who was quite good looking if I must say so myself.

Lana had long blonde hair with brunette highlights that were curled with a red beanie on. She had a bright blue eyes. Not to mention that she was the perfect size, she was just a bit shorter than me. She was wearing a Union Jack sweater, some black leggings and a pair of brown combat boots. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." She smirks and crosses her arms, noticing my stares.
I roll my eyes playfully. "It's nice to meet you too." I reply sarcastically, causing her to let out a light laugh.
"Well, you two are certainly going to get along just fine." Rylie giggles before checking her phone. "Luke and I are heading over to the park if you want to join us." She winks at her friend before heading out the door.

"I can't thank you enough for introducing me to the love of my life." I smile down at Rylie as she continues to do nothing. "I'm thinking about proposing to her, I have the ring and everything but I'm gonna wait for you to wake up. She's been really busy and stressed lately, dancing and all. Maybe if I ask her, she'll be more happy than she's been. Lana thinks that all of this is her fault, she doesn't really talk much anymore but all she does is cries. I can't really blame her there, I mean her best friend is here but isn't at the same time. I'd be too if one of the guys were in your position." I sigh before scratching my head and looking up, seeing that Luke walked in with James and Skip.
"I brought her backpack, with everything she needs in it if she does decide to wake up." Skip tells us and sets her bag next to her bed.

"I'm gonna go get food from the vending machine, do you want anything?" James asks, we all shake our heads before he leaves the room.
My phone rings and I smile once I see it's Lana.

"Hey." I answer
"Hey, how's she doing?" She asks
"Not progress, when are you coming by?" I wonder, I hear her sigh.
"I'm gonna be working all day, so maybe tomorrow or Wednesday?" She asks, I let out a soft sigh before nodding.
"Okay, I'll see you then."
"Love you!" She chirps
I laugh "I love you too." Before she hangs up. I guess that proposal is going to have to wait...

Luke -

"Good job babe! Keep up the good work!" I yelled after Rylie. I was teaching her how to penny board and she was starting to get the hang out of it, so she decided she would crouch down and try to be crispy. Using the air to steady herself, she tries to keep her balance. "YAY! LUKE, I'M DOING IT!" Rylie exclaims.
"Good job, cupcake. Now what do you say we go grab some celebratory froyo?" She nods while jumping up and down. "You are too cute, you know that Rylie?" I laugh and put an arm around her, she giggles.
"You're not too bad yourself Mr. Lipring." She says before planting a kiss on my lips.

Rylie looked sicker than the first day she was here. She was a sickly pale color, she had thinned and blonde hair wasn't as bright. I miss her sparkling hazel eyes and her perfect smile, not to forget those crinkles whenever she laughed or smiled. The way she'd always bite her lip when she was nervous or scared, anytime she'd concentrate she'd stick out her tongue out of habit. My favorite habit of hers was whenever I cuddled against her, she'd play with my hair without a second thought. Or how she'd always feel the need to make others happy and put them before her, not caring about her feelings or needs. If I had to describe Rylie in one sentence, I wouldn't be able to. She has too many things that I love about her that I wouldn't be able to fit into one sentence.

Rylie is too innocent, too perfect for any of this to happen to her. Neither one of the girls deserved for this to happen, they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Knowing Rylie, she'd much rather be in this state then her best friend or any close friend or family member. I know Rylie, she's tough and is going to get through this.
I know it.

A/N - Sorry this chapter is so much shorter! I sorta ran out of ideas, but I pinky promise that Day 5 will be a bit longer than usual. Comment your thoughts on this chapter and please give this a vote. Love you guys!