Day 66

Saorise -

I am currently packing my bags for tonight's flight back to San Fran, I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm seriously about to shit myself, that's how nervous I am. I'm doing this for Luke and Luke only (okay.. and Rylie but it's not like she's getting on my case about it) I don't want to go, I'm nervous that we're going to lose her while I'm visiting and it will be all my fault.

After the boys had gone off on stage, I got on my laptop and managed to book a last minute flight back to California. The next few days are going to be living hell, I'm not going to be with Beau and I'm not looking forward to the time without him. Don't get me wrong, I can sleep fine but it's just better with him touching me. When he's not there, I drift off to my worse nightmares and there's no escaping them. He makes everything better for me, he makes me feel safe and I haven't felt safe in such a long time. Luckily, Beau gave me a few of his shirts because I'll be staying in a hotel by the hospital instead of their house.

Beau comes up and wraps his arms around my waist, pressing his lips against my neck. "You'll be okay without me?" He whispers, I nod.

"Yeah, the first night won't be all that great but it's only for a few days so I'll be able to manage." I tell him with a slight smile

"Promise you'll call me every day? I want to hear your voice before I go to bed." He asks, I laugh and nod.

"I promise to call you every night after your shows and tell you about Rylie, then I will text you as much as I can. Okay?" I reply, he turns me around and gives me a peck on the nose before my lips.

"I don't want you to leave me." He hugs me, I take in his scent as he holds me tighter.

"I don't want to leave, but I have to do this for Luke and Rylie. I'll be back as soon as I know it's okay to go, I'll probably only be staying for four days tops. Don't you worry your cute little ass about me, I will be back before you know it." I grin

"You think my ass is little and cute? I've got a bigger ass than you do!" He argues and starts twerking, I giggle and shove him but he grabs me and tosses me over his shoulder like I'm a sack of potatoes.

"Beau! Put me down, I have to finish packing."

"I refuse to let you leave." He says, tightning his grip around me.

"Beau Peter Brooks! Put me down this instant or else!" I raise my voice, just wanting to finish packing.

He stiffens but sets me down beside the bed, where I continue packing my things in silence. I don't dare look at his face, I don't need him to watch me cry as I finish packing. "Babe, I'm sorry. I just don't want you to leave me." His voice cracks.

"Why on Earth would you think I would leave you? Jesus Christ! I can barely stand to not be in the same room as you, I have to follow you everywhere you go because I'm terrified of being alone. I'm sorry if you ever think I'm clingy, I don't mean to do it on purpose. I just do it because I care too much and when you care to much, you get hurt. Maybe this will be good for us, a few days away from each other. We won't be annoying the boys every single day, you won't get distracted while you're supposed to be working. It'll be better if I leave for a few days but trust me, I would never leave you behind. I love you too much to do that." I say turning around with tears slowly filling my eyes.

He quickly pulls me into a tight hug and picks me up, making me feel secure and protected. After releasing me, he kisses my forehead and nose before finally planting a soft kiss on my lips. "Are you almost done? I want to cuddle with you one last time before you have to leave." I give him a sad smile and nod, turning back around.

"Just let me double check everything, then I'll be ready. Okay?" I smile, he grins and gives me one last kiss before exiting the room. I sigh and put away my last shirt then zipping up the bag. I change into one of his shirts and take off my skinny jeans before crawling underneath the sheets. I close my eyes, not wanting to realize that I'll be back in California in less than twelve hours.

I hear the door open and blink my eyes open, smiling once I see Beau. He goes underneath the sheets with me and pulls me close to him. Once his hands go on my back, I laugh at his eyes widening. "You're not wearing a bra or pants? Seems like we're not going to cuddle that much." He winks before I feel his hand sneak up my shirt.

Tonight is going to be interesting..

A/N - Saorise and Beau gettin' it ;) Anywhoo! I am so sorry for not updating as much as I told I would. I won't be updating again this week due to finals but I will be doing it more often because of my summer break but I'm so sorry! I love you guys and I pinky promise to write again!

- Rosie