Day 17

Luke - 

Why the hell is Kiara here? We ended it awhile back and now she's just here? She's never been a fan of Rylie and she's certainly not a good friend to her either, so why the hell is she here? 

"You're probably wondering why I'm here, I just wanted to come and say I'm sorry for your loss." She says and sets down a vase of red roses, Rylie hates red roses. 

"She's not dead." I say between my gritted teeth, she rolls her eyes and comes closer towards me. 

"I know, silly. I also came to say that I miss you and I'm totally available." She winks, approaching me but James steps in front of me and crosses his arms.

"Are you fucking serious? His girlfriend is in a coma and you're basically asking him to hook up with you? You're some slut, Kiara. I thought you were better than this." James growls at her, she crosses her arms and turns towards me. 

"Oh, so now James is your little bodyguard now? That's cute." She says, I roll my eyes and turn back towards Rylie, not liking how she has to hear all of this. 

"I think it would be best if you left, Kiara." I say softly, trying to keep calm and not blow my temper at my ex. 

"I totally would, but I'm not done talking with you." She crosses her arms and moves past James. "I wanted to invite you out to dinner with my family and me, they still think we're together." And with that she blows a kiss before getting up and leaving. 

"What the hell was that? She never told her parents we were through? We've been broken up for nearly a year." I shake my head at James, who gives me a shrug. 

"We were heading out? You can come back tomorrow morning and visit, but I'm not gonna let you spend every single day here." James tells me, I sigh and nod before planting a kiss on her forehead then whispering softly into her ear. 

"I love you, princess. I'll be back tomorrow." I take a deep breath before releasing her hand and following James out to the car. 

Once we arrive back at my place, I grab some clean clothes and take a quick shower before heading back out to socialize with my friends and family for the first time in weeks. "Luke! We were just about to play a round of Fifa, do you want to take Beau's place?" Jai wonders, I flash him a grin before shoving my older brother over and taking the controller. 

Rylie - 

It's so different without Luke, quiet and odd. I don't have any stories to listen to and I doubt that I'll be able to read anything. As I'm lost in my own thought, I don't even hear someone come into my room until they sit down next to me and let out a gasp. 

"Oh my god, Rylie? What happened to you?" A girl asks, sitting down next to me and taking my hand. I swear I've seen this girl before but I'm not sure where. The girl had long black hair that was pulled up in the most perfect sock bun I've ever seen and she had light blue eyes. She seemed to be covering up a birthmark that was across her forehead, she seemed tall and thicker than most girls but she was pretty. The girl was wearing all black, a black flannel with black skinny jeans and a pair of black Vans. 

"I don't even know if you remember me, but I'm Saorise. We've been best friends since we were in diapers and after you left Australia for tour, we sorta stopped talking. I understand that you were busy and everything but you when you came back, you had Luke and Lana. I guess you forgot about me but I never did for you, maybe you were just busy and had a lot going on but I missed you." She says, wiping a tear up from her cheek. 

"I'm surprised that Luke's not here, he's always following you around like a lost puppy." She giggles, causing me to laugh. "You look bloody awful, but you look really thin. I bet you have a thigh gap now. When you get out of this hellhole, we're going to need to have a girls weekend so you can be fat like me." She jokes around, making me giggle again. 

"It's nearly Christmas time, we used to always make cookies together. I'm going to stop talking about what we used to do because I doubt you want to hear about it." She looks around and spots the black TV. "I know how quiet it must seem when no one is here with you, maybe there's some Spongebob on?" She suggests and flicks the TV on before going through the guide until she finds Boy Meets World. "This show was the shit growing up." She says and sets the remote down next to my phone. 

Suddenly, Beau comes in with a stuffed animal and out of breath. "O-oh hey, am I interrupting something?" He asks awkwardly, Saorise shakes her head and allowing him to set down the sock monkey next to me. 

"Luke keeps freaking out and wanted me to come check up on her." He explains to my friend, who nods. "It's Saorise, right?" She nods again but doesn't speak much. "How's everything going? I haven't seen or heard from you in awhile." 

"Fine. I've been busy with family issues and I lost my phone while I was away." She says hesitantly, he nods before finally looking up at my friend. 

"Well, all of the guys are over and maybe you could come over and hang out with us. I'm sure they'd love to see you, after you're done visiting Rylie of course." Beau suggests, she flashes him a small smile and nods. 

"I wouldn't mind seeing them again, it feels like it's been years since I got to see all of you." She admits, which causes Beau to nod. 

"Definitely