6

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 6 Whose Child Is

    It was a soft waxy voice peculiar to a child. The word "mother" was yelled sweetly and cutely. The first one stretched very long, and the second one seemed to be afraid of being blamed. It was short and hurried.

    After he finished shouting, he immediately lowered his head, looking frightened, but a small hand still grabbed Gu Yixin by the corner of his clothes, and he did not dare to let go. This was an expression of extreme insecurity.

    He just lost a grandma, if he let go, he might even lose his mother.

    Looking at the frightened villain, Gu Yixin's mood can only be described as turbulent.

    In her 25 years of life, the emotional aspect was completely blank. Although she was able to express various emotions in the play with ease, in reality, she was conservative and close to stubbornness. After missing Chi Jun, she even had a life of loneliness. intend.

    Unexpectedly, she hadn't had time to be alone for a lifetime, and the god of fate arranged another life for her.

    In Gu Yixin's opinion, Cheng Cheng has emotional bad debts, but as long as she stays away from right and wrong, cleans her body and takes care of herself, even the bad accounts can be sorted out. If it doesn't work, just throw it away, but why there is a child! A little life that can’t be separated from or discarded casually, she not only has to be responsible to him, but also has to show affection to him. She is no longer single, and she needs more consideration for everything, because this is the motherhood. Responsibility.

    I can't think about these things at all, but even if I think about it casually, she feels very broken.

    She has not had time to experience the stage of being a girlfriend, being a man, or being a wife, but now she has to jump two levels straight to the role of a mother. Such a jump makes her panic and panic, just like a freshman. For a first-grade child, the teacher took an advanced function to give her a solution, which is simply an impossible task.

    She can act as a mother in the play, strong, weak, loving, ruthless, whatever kind of mother, she can take it easy, but in reality, she even feels the simple thing of comforting a crying child very difficult.

    Yang Yang lowered his head, and couldn't wait for her mother's response for a long time. He thought she hadn't heard him, so he raised his head again and called out "Mom again."

    Rao is a hard-hearted person. Hearing such a well-behaved call from a little baby, she will be instantly softened. Moreover, Gu Yixin is not a ruthless person. After the little guy called mother twice, she couldn’t help but squat down, instinctively. He opened his hands and gently stopped him in his arms.

    This is a soft, small body, but it contains strong power. The warm body temperature is continuously transmitted to her, and then it resonates in her body. This is a resonance from blood, even if the soul is replaced, The body is still firmly in mind.

    A strong and inexplicable emotion suddenly poured out from deep in his heart, roaring and rushing to the limbs. Surrounded by this inexplicable emotion, Gu Yixin naturally said, "Yang Yang, mom is here. "