61

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 61: Lin Qian's Attack

    61

    Originally, the whole person was dizzy, but now there are many worries. Gu Yixin feels that the illness on her body seems to have worsened, and she doesn’t want to get up at all when lying on the crib. In fact, it is an ostrich mentality. She is worried that the conversation just now in confusion is Really, this shows that he has already shown his face in front of the other party.

    What she can be sure of is that if someone comes to test her, that person is definitely Chi Jun, because the entire crew, apart from Chi Jun and Gu Yixin who are familiar, has no one else.

    If it was Chi Jun, where did he recognize her as Gu Yixin?

    Gu Yixin lay on the bed with her eyes closed, enduring dizziness, letting her mind run at high speed, recalling every detail of her contact with Chi Jun.

    Since when did Chi Jun become strange?

    When he was paying the breakup fee in the Yujin Palace, he was quite normal, looking like he wanted to get rid of her relationship, and he gave the room happily to stop her mouth.

    It seemed that when he called to ask her why she was selling the house, Chi Jun became a little strange. At that time, he said he wanted to give her a script. She obviously refused, but in the end he asked the assistant to send it. He deliberately concealed the fact that he was the protagonist, perhaps because she was afraid that she would flatly refuse.

    How could a person who wished to separate her relationship with her suddenly had such a big change, even arranging her to be next to him and playing a rival role with him?

    Did he already doubt it at that time?

    But after the Yujin Palace, she obviously never touched him again? !

    In this way, Gu Yixin feels that his head hurts even more. In which part of the world did he expose himself?

    When she was very entangled, Du Fei bought a cold medicine and came back, so she quickly poured a cup of warm water for her to take the medicine.

    The pill was not coated with sugar. As soon as it was put into her mouth, it melted away immediately. The bitter taste spread from the tip of her tongue. Gu Yixin's face instantly wrinkled into a bitter melon face. Du Fei quickly handed her the water and took a few big mouthfuls. Later, she regained her strength, and said to Du Fei with a bitter face: "What kind of medicine did you buy, how can it be like a scorpion!"

    Du Fei said blankly, "This medicine is pretty good." It works."

    Gu Yixin sighed and drank the water in the cup, still feeling a faint bitter taste in his mouth, so he asked Yu Ran for another glass of water.

    Du Fei said on the side: "I met Mr. Chi just now when I was passing the set. After he learned that you were sick, he said he would ask the director for leave for you. You won't have to go there in the afternoon."

    Gu Yixin was drinking from a glass and listening. When I arrived at the three words of Mr. Chi, his breath was unsatisfactory, and the sky was dimmed instantly.