57

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 57: The Yan Family's New Year

    Although Gu Yixin has a smile on his face, he is actually very nervous.

    Although the old lady smiled kindly, she was actually a very shrewd person. The old man still had a stern face during the New Year. She was not angry and frightened even when he looked at him more. Yan Zhannan’s eldest brother is a bit like the old man, not so serious. , But at a glance, you know that he is a very deep man.

    Yan Xi is the one who loves to laugh most among them, and always smiles, but before entering the door, Yan Zhannan has said that: Yan Xi and Yin Ji are good friends, if she says anything, don't ignore her.

    Gu Yixin became even more nervous when Yan Zhannan said this. Since he and Yin Ji are good friends, Yin Ji must have said a lot of bad things about Cheng Cheng in front of her. This is the first time he has entered the door. I guess this future sister-in-law is already right. Her impression was bottomless.

    After saying hello, Yan Zhannan led her to sit on the couch, where Yan Xi was already sitting on the sofa. With this sitting, Gu Yixin directly sat beside Yan Xi.

    Yan Xi smiled at her very friendly, with a dimple on her left face that is not obvious.

    Although Gu Yixin feels awkward, his superficial skill is remarkable. At this time, it all depends on acting.

    In my heart, Gu Yixin found out that the best person in Yan's family was actually Zhu Linlin, Yan Zhandong's wife. She was a full-time wife. She spoke softly and was a standard traditional southern woman, gentle and graceful. Husband and child.

    Gu Yixin can see that Yan Zhannan seems to be frivolous and not bound by tradition. In fact, he is still like the man in his family. He is very masculine. Maybe he hopes that she will do nothing in the future and stay at home. Just be a wife.

    But she was used to being independent since she was a child, and she definitely couldn't make her husband as the heaven like Zhu Linlin.

    As soon as he sat firmly, the old man asked, "I heard Zhannan said you are in the blossom shop?"

    Gu Yixin nodded quickly and responded, "Yes, just took over."

    The old man nodded and said: “Since you have a career, you should manage it well. It’s not good for your children to run around filming scenes.” The

    old man’s words are the most common remarks that the elders would do, but Gu Yixin unexpectedly felt very ironed. Post, in the past, her parents wanted her to take more plays and make more money. How could they ever forgive her for being exhausted from running around? She nodded and said: "After the filming of this film, I won't film it again."

    With a satisfactory response, the old man nodded and stopped asking.

    In just two sentences, Gu Yixin felt that his back was already wet with sweat.

    Yang Yang is definitely the focus of everyone’s attention in the Yan family. The Yan family welcomes this new family member very much. Even the serious-faced old man can’t help but smile and hug Yang Yang on his lap. , Are reluctant to let go.