12

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 12 The Next Morning

    As soon as Gu Yixin entered the bathroom, he was taken aback by the life-like furnishings inside. In the small closet next to the mirror, there were men’s facial cleanser, shaving cream, razor, aftershave, mouthwash, etc. Supplies, two watches were thrown at random on the washbasin, not only a few towels hung on the towel rack, but also a worn sports T-shirt, and a few haute couture clothes in the laundry basket...

    this bathroom is obviously An exclusive private space for men.

    Yan Zhannan actually took her home? No wonder he said to allow her to climb on his bed, the bed just now was indeed his!

    This man is really weird. He obviously dislikes Cheng Cheng, but he always does things that make people misunderstood. The statement just now clearly meant that he wanted her to be his woman.

    If the original Cheng Cheng was still there, she might have rushed in and agreed, after all, this was the result of her every possible calculation.

    Although Gu Yixin is not an entertainer of ZN Entertainment, the name Yan Zhannan is still very loud in the circle, not only because his entertainment company is booming, but also because he has a prominent family background, and I heard that there are big figures in power. .

    Gu Yixin has heard a lot of rumors that are also true and false. It seems that Yan Zhannan was originally in the army. With his family background, he can certainly rise all the way up, and he doesn’t know why he suddenly switched to business, but he is indeed suitable for being a boss. , In just a few years, the entertainment company has become prosperous.

    But she seems to have never heard of Yan Zhannan's peachy scandal. I heard that although he also likes to have fun, he does not like to mess with men and women. Privately, it is rumored that he is a comrade.

    But thinking of his brave performance on the bed, Gu Yixin firmly denied such false rumors.

    Standing in front of the sink, Gu Yixin looked at the gradually familiar face in the mirror. Because of the drug and excessive indulgence, his eyes were dull, his face floating, and dark circles under his eyes serious.

    She turned on the faucet and washed her face with clean water. By the way, she glanced at the watch on the sink and found that it was already past 8 o'clock in the morning. So, it has been one night since she was drugged, so the sex and affairs of getting up in the morning are no longer He was helping her cure the medicine, but satisfying his own animal and desires!

    Gu Yixin was very depressed, but he did take the initiative to send it to the door last night, and couldn't blame others.

    For Yan Zhannan, Gu Yixin seems to have a fledgling plot. Although Cheng Cheng’s body has already fought a hundred battles, in Gu Yixin’s eyes, Yan Zhannan is definitely her first man, so last night in that situation, I saw Yan Zhannan. Later, she will not let go. Between strangers and Yan Zhannan, she is more willing to choose to do with Yan Zhannan.

    It's just that he seems to be really moving?

    After taking a shower, Gu Yixin walked out of the bathroom and saw that Yan Zhannan was also in a refreshing suit. He lowered his head and buttoned the cuffs of his shirt. Seeing her coming out, he turned his face to look at her. This angle made the originally handsome man more attractive.